Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Photo of the day

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Photo of the day

Old 26-06-2013, 18:03   #76
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Photo of the day

I am so glad this is not a photo competition Peanut, amazing photos indeed!
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 26-06-2013, 20:58   #77
Jimmy-J
as common as muck

Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array

A quick random shot this afternoon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Flower.jpg (266.7 KB, 16 views)

Jimmy-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 21:08   #78
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Services: ClearFibre Internet, Vodafone mobile Google Pixel 4
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars

A dipper at Castillo de San Marcos

Attached Images
File Type: jpg dipper.jpg (334.7 KB, 115 views)
Cobbydaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 00:28   #79
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star

Some really great pictures of animals and nature in recent days. Great work guys. The beast of Worthing is the most impressive
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 01:30   #80
dave6x
Inactive

Services: VM BBL 3Mb> 10Mb> 20Mb> 30Mb> 50Mb> 70Mb
dave6x has a reputation beyond reputedave6x has a reputation beyond reputedave6x has a reputation beyond reputedave6x has a reputation beyond reputedave6x has a reputation beyond reputedave6x has a reputation beyond reputedave6x has a reputation beyond reputedave6x has a reputation beyond reputedave6x has a reputation beyond reputedave6x has a reputation beyond reputedave6x has a reputation beyond reputedave6x has a reputation beyond reputedave6x has a reputation beyond repute

Just took the dog out into the garden for him to make himself comfortable before bed, and in the water bowl we keep outside for him there was a frog and a snail so I just had to have a photo of it taken with the only the light from my outside light.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dog's Bowl.jpg (170.0 KB, 29 views)
dave6x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 01:32   #81
Jimmy-J
as common as muck

Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave6x View Post
Just took the dog out into the garden for him to make himself comfortable before bed, and in the water bowl we keep outside for him there was a frog and a snail so I just had to have a photo of it taken with the only the light from my outside light.
Mmmmmmm....

Jimmy-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 19:48   #82
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars

Ain't nobody here but us chickens...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg chickens.jpg (684.2 KB, 94 views)
Old 29-06-2013, 18:01   #83
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

I don't claim to be a good photographer by any means, here are some photo's i took at the Rotunda of Mosta today on my Samsung S3.

A very very beautiful building

If the pictures dont show up its because i am on a slow wifi connection here that is being hammered.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2013, 18:36   #84
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
I don't claim to be a good photographer by any means, here are some photo's i took at the Rotunda of Mosta today on my Samsung S3.

If the pictures dont show up its because i am on a slow wifi connection here that is being hammered.
A truly remarkable story of how the bomb came through the dome whilst a service was being conducted, and despite the odds no one was injured. My photo of the repaired dome.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Malta Mar2010 107.JPG (512.1 KB, 18 views)
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2013, 18:41   #85
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
A truly remarkable story of how the bomb came through the dome whilst a service was being conducted, and despite the odds no one was injured. My photo of the repaired dome.
Indeed, thankfully no one was killed and a beautiful building still stands to this day.

Old 29-06-2013, 19:35   #86
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post

Blimey the quality from phones these days.

Excellent photos. Must be a pain to print though.
Old 29-06-2013, 20:39   #87
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Beautiful Rhododendra

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rhododendra.jpg (701.1 KB, 95 views)
Old 29-06-2013, 21:49   #88
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star

Saw this on the way back from ASDA so stopped the car and took a snap.

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2013, 21:54   #89
idiosyncratic
Inactive

idiosyncratic is a splendid one to beholdidiosyncratic is a splendid one to beholdidiosyncratic is a splendid one to beholdidiosyncratic is a splendid one to beholdidiosyncratic is a splendid one to beholdidiosyncratic is a splendid one to beholdidiosyncratic is a splendid one to beholdidiosyncratic is a splendid one to beholdidiosyncratic is a splendid one to behold

Battle of Britain Memorial Flight during an Armed Forces day flypast, today.

bbmf.jpg
idiosyncratic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2013, 22:46   #90
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
Blimey the quality from phones these days.

Excellent photos. Must be a pain to print though.
Will find out when i get back