Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Jokes Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Jokes Thread

Old 16-06-2010, 11:44   #1426
Welshchris
Permanently Banned

Services: 50mb Cable, L TV and Phone XL.
Welshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful one
Re: [Merged] Jokes Thread

Doctor to the patient
"Are you an organ donor?"

Patient "No, but I once gave an old piano to the Salvation Army."
Welshchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 16-06-2010, 17:15   #1427
bw41101
cf.geek

Services: Broadband XL TV XL Phone - A device with buttons that makes a funny noise when it rings!
bw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appeal
bw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appeal

In a pub quiz the other day I lost by two points. One question was where do women mostly have curly hair? - Apparently, it's Africa!

The other question was to name two things commonly found in cells, could have sworn that Scousers and Pikeys was the correct answer!

I've heard that Apple have scrapped their plans for the new childrens iPod after realising that iTouch Kids is not a good product name.

George Clooney is to star in a new film about Gary Glitter, called "Oh, She's Eleven."

The wife told me I was no longer romantic so I booked a table for the two of us on Valentine's Night. Problem was she's rubbish at snooker!

There's a new Muslim clothing shop opened in Hartlepool but I've been banned from it after asking to look at some bomber jackets!

Jonathan Ross has been accused of shoplifting a kitchen utensil from Tesco. Ross said "although I had enough money on me at the time, it was a whisk I was prepared to take".

Scientists have revealed today that they have found a new drug for depressed lesbians. It's called Trydixagen.

That's enough for now, sigh............................................!

Si thee
bw41101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2010, 13:18   #1428
punky
Inactive

punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura

A quiz for Police Officers:

“You’re walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small
children. Suddenly, a dangerous looking man with a huge knife comes
around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, raises
the knife, and charges.

You are carrying a Glock .40, and you are an expert shot. You have
mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?”

British POLICE OFFICER’S Answer:

” Well, that’s not enough information to answer the question!

Does the man look poor or oppressed?

Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?

Could we run away?

What does my wife think?

What about the kids?

Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of
his hand?

What does the law say about this situation?

Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it, am I using it in
an H&S approved fashion?

Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does
this send to society and to my children?

Is it possible he’d be happy with just killing me?

Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to
wound me?

If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away
while he was stabbing me?

Should I call 999, would they just send me a taxi?

Why is this street so deserted? We need to raise taxes, have a paint
and weed day and make this a happier, healthier street that would
discourage such behaviour

If I raise my gun and he turns and runs away, Do I get blamed when he
falls over running away, knocks his head and kills himself?

Will the tax payer – or me- have to foot the bill for his claim if I injure him?

If I shoot him, and lose the court case. Does he have the opportunity
to sue me, cost me my job, my credibility and the loss of my family
home?

Am I being culturally sensitive to the attacker if I shoot him, will I
be offending his family, ethnic background or religious group if I wound or kill him?

Will I have to defend myself in court as a racist if I shoot him? “

———————————————————————-

Australian Officer’s Answer:

BANG!

American Officer’s Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
Click. Click (sound of reloading). BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
punky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2010, 18:42   #1429
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

A man goes into a restaurant, where all the waitresses are gorgeous.

A particularly voluptuous waitress wearing a very short skirt came to his table and asked if he was ready to order; "What would you like, sir?"

He looks at the menu and then scans her beautiful frame top to bottom, then answers, "A quickie."

The waitress turns and walks away in disgust. After she regains her composure she returns and asks again, "What would you like, sir?"

Again the man thoroughly looks her over and, again, answers, "A quickie, please."

This time her anger takes over. She reaches over and slaps him across the face with a resounding SMACK! and storms away.

A man sitting at the next table leans over and whispers, "erm, mate, I think it's pronounced 'quiche'".
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2010, 20:19   #1430
Lord Nikon
Inactive

Lord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze array
Lord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze array

BP have announced the appointment of Rob Green as their new CEO, a spokesman said "He is the perfect person for the position, he is an expert at spillage and has already earned a reputation for helping Americans through a tough time"
Lord Nikon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2010, 12:44   #1431
budwieser
cf.mega poster

budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star
budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bw41101 View Post
In a pub quiz the other day I lost by two points. One question was where do women mostly have curly hair? - Apparently, it's Africa!

The other question was to name two things commonly found in cells, could have sworn that Scousers and Pikeys was the correct answer!

I've heard that Apple have scrapped their plans for the new childrens iPod after realising that iTouch Kids is not a good product name.

George Clooney is to star in a new film about Gary Glitter, called "Oh, She's Eleven."

The wife told me I was no longer romantic so I booked a table for the two of us on Valentine's Night. Problem was she's rubbish at snooker!

There's a new Muslim clothing shop opened in Hartlepool but I've been banned from it after asking to look at some bomber jackets!

Jonathan Ross has been accused of shoplifting a kitchen utensil from Tesco. Ross said "although I had enough money on me at the time, it was a whisk I was prepared to take".

Scientists have revealed today that they have found a new drug for depressed lesbians. It's called Trydixagen.

That's enough for now, sigh............................................!

Si thee
Loved em mate.
budwieser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2010, 12:50   #1432
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by bw41101 View Post
Gonna slap you silly for that one!!!!
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2010, 13:39   #1433
dcclanuk
Inactive

dcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quads

....Oxo are introducing a new white Oxo cube with a red cross on it in support of the England team. Its called the laughing stock.
dcclanuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2010, 14:16   #1434
Lord Nikon
Inactive

Lord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze array
Lord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze array

I don't know why everyone is criticising Heskey. I think he's been solid in defence for Algeria.

If you can't beat 'em . . . . join the England squad, you'll fit right in.
Lord Nikon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2010, 22:53   #1435
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

The Brazilian rainforest has almost gone, all thats left is a thin strip down the middle.
Old 21-06-2010, 19:59   #1436
Jimmy-J
as common as muck

Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array

Any members want to buy a 50" plasma TV for £75? The volume button doesn't work, but you can't turn it down at that price!
Jimmy-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 18:15   #1437
bw41101
cf.geek

Services: Broadband XL TV XL Phone - A device with buttons that makes a funny noise when it rings!
bw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appeal

An eminent Japanese Professor has discovered after extensive research that there are two size ranges of penis (class one - above two inches and class two - 2 inches or smaller when erect) amongst UK men.

In order to maximise on the statistical analysis, the professor had appealed for help to continue his research.

In view of this, he asked (several weeks ago) whether all men in the UK who fall into the class two category make themselves known over a six week period by flying a white flag with a red cross from their vehicles and (if possible) displaying the same flags at their homes and work locations?

The result of this analysis (so far) indicates that class two is (in fact) the norm and not class one as originally thought - the analysis continues!

Well I never!

Si thee
Old 24-06-2010, 19:34   #1438
multiskilled
cf.geek

Services: Player tv , V6, phone l, bb 100Meg.
multiskilled has reached the bronze age
multiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze agemultiskilled has reached the bronze age

Strangely he also reported that in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland there are no class two men.Only in England
Old 24-06-2010, 19:39   #1439
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by multiskilled View Post
Strangely he also reported that in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland there are no class two men.Only in England
Yep, that's right - all the Englishmen are second-class......
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 09:21   #1440
bw41101
cf.geek

A flat-chested young lady went to Dr. Smith about enlarging her breasts.

Dr. Smith advised her, 'Every day after your shower, rub your chest and say, 'Scooby doobie doobies, I want bigger boobies!'

She did this faithfully for several months and to her utter amazement she grew terrific D-cup boobs!

One morning she was running late, got on the bus and in a panic realised she had forgotten her morning ritual.

Frightened she might lose her lovely boobs if she didn't recite the little rhyme, she stood up in the middle aisle of the bus, closed her eyes and said, 'Scooby doobie, doobies, I want bigger boobies.'

A guy sitting nearby looked at her and asked, 'Oh! Are you a patient of Dr. Smith's?'

'Yes I am... she said How did you know?'

He winked and replied, " Hickory dickory dock ..."

Si thee