Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | MERGED - Euro 2004

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

MERGED - Euro 2004
View Poll Results: HOW GUTTED?
Totally 15 40.54%
Lots 2 5.41%
Fairly 7 18.92%
Couldnt give a rats.... 13 35.14%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-06-2004, 18:48   #1
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
MERGED - Euro 2004

Euro 2004 talk

This is a topic set up to discuss euro 2004, it is set up so that euro 2004 does not enter into the football discussion topic and end up confusing topics such as transfers and what have you. Permission was granted by a mod in football discussion

So talk about matches and draws here and the chances for each team of winning the tournament.

Links you may find useful
BBC matchs wallchart
BBC Euro 2004
Euro 2004 site

So what do people think of the hosts losing their first game?
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 12-06-2004, 18:57   #2
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star
Re: Euro 2004

Portugal 1 Greece 2

Don't forget the Spian vs Russia match at 7:45pm
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 19:16   #3
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

I'll go on record and say there is no way on earth England will win, if they do I'll become a Gooner fan for the entire 2004-05 season

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 19:23   #4
Tricky
Inactive

Services: $KY+HD - BT Infinity
Tricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ D
I'll go on record and say there is no way on earth England will win, if they do I'll become a Gooner fan for the entire 2004-05 season
And my prediction is they won't even see the quarters! - They'll come 3rd in the group losing out on goal difference...
Tricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 19:24   #5
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura

I think Portugal were very poor. There were so many crosses from the left with noone on the receiving end in the second half... A good performance by the Greeks though...
Old 12-06-2004, 19:31   #6
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

I have put a £15 pound bet on germany to win, although they are not my favorites to actually win they had odds of 16-1 and germany are a good side so i thought it was worth it
Old 12-06-2004, 19:33   #7
Avrils_knickers
Permanently Banned

Avrils_knickers can only hope to improve

no wonder portugal lost ronaldo was playing
Avrils_knickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 19:34   #8
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

eh?

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 12-06-2004, 19:37   #9
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avrils_knickers
no wonder portugal lost ronaldo was playing
1) Thats a real bad joke
2) if it isn't a joke then you really shouldn't be talking about football
Old 12-06-2004, 20:19   #10
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star

Quote:

oh i do so hope you are proved wrong
paulyoung666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 20:31   #11
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

We both know it won't happen

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 12-06-2004, 20:41   #12
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
We both know it won't happen

me feels a wager coming on , now what shall it be ?????????????
Old 12-06-2004, 20:52   #13
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulyoung666
me feels a wager coming on , now what shall it be ?????????????
I tell you what if england win I will give you a rep point if they lose you will send me £100. What'ya say
Old 12-06-2004, 21:10   #14
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien
I tell you what if england win I will give you a rep point if they lose you will send me £100. What'ya say

ahhhhhh now i was thinking more of a virtual wager , £100 is a bit rich for me
Old 12-06-2004, 21:17   #15
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Fine, I will make a virtual bet but its got to be something good