Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Super league

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport

Super league

Old 25-02-2012, 21:23   #1
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Super league

This is why i watch Super league, I bet you have never seen a try like this before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC8zBF-hzfo

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 25-02-2012, 21:29   #2
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
Re: Super league

Thanks..that was a good T R Y
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2012, 21:46   #3
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Wow absolutely superb.
Old 26-02-2012, 01:12   #4
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
This is why i watch Super league, I bet you have never seen a try like this before.

I watched it live and i couldn't believe it. It's usually saints that do things like this... it was quite incredible.

There has been some great games already this season.

---------- Post added at 00:12 ---------- Previous post was at 00:10 ----------

It was a great kick under pressure to win it as well, by the way.
Shadow Demon UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2012, 08:45   #5
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon UK View Post
I watched it live and i couldn't believe it. It's usually saints that do things like this... it was quite incredible.

There has been some great games already this season.

---------- Post added at 00:12 ---------- Previous post was at 00:10 ----------

It was a great kick under pressure to win it as well, by the way.
I am hoping the rest of the season is just as good.

Old 26-02-2012, 09:09   #6
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
I am hoping the rest of the season is just as good.
Me too with hopefully Wigan finishing in front of Warrington.
Old 26-02-2012, 09:38   #7
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
You have to have hope

Old 26-02-2012, 09:46   #8
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
You have to have hope
Well Sirius where there is hope there is dispair and l am sure one or the other will keep reminding us that.
Old 26-02-2012, 10:02   #9
Down the Pub
Inactive

Services: Phone/TV/50meg
Down the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You have to have hope
hope to be minor's and lose to 5th place ............lack of ambition that
Down the Pub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2012, 10:43   #10
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Shadow Demon UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2012, 12:06   #11
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Off to the Warrington game later to hopefully watch us rack up another impressive win .

I hope that last statement does not come back to bite me on the arse

Old 26-02-2012, 12:25   #12
Down the Pub
Inactive

Services: Phone/TV/50meg
Down the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Off to the Warrington game later to hopefully watch us rack up another impressive win .

well it's only the duller's today mate,, but in a wekkend of odd results....cats beating the stains and bradford doing wakefield anything is possible

only dead cert is we're goin to get tonked by the whineo's later............although one omen is that the last time they won the wcc they lost to cas the following week.
Down the Pub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2012, 12:40   #13
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Down the Pub View Post
well it's only the duller's today mate,, but in a weekend of odd results....cats beating the stains and bradford doing wakefield anything is possible

only dead cert is we're going to get tonked by the whineo's later............although one omen is that the last time they won the wcc they lost to cast the following week.
Odd results is an understatement m8. I wish you luck and hope you can create another shock.

Old 26-02-2012, 18:49   #14
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:

No biting on the bottom today Warrington 42 Hull KR 10

Old 26-02-2012, 18:55   #15
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

Quote:

great advert for the sport.
thenry is offline   Reply With Quote