Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 21-04-2009, 18:58   #976
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Re: what game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiSilence View Post
Still playing good old Battlefield 2. And Left 4 Dead.
Left 4 dead is great fun, was having a go of the co-op campaign over the weekend
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-04-2009, 18:26   #977
Earl of Bronze

I'm still playing WoW, on a lvl 80 Shammie..... Atira of <Praetorian Guards> on Terenas EU.

When not online spanking Hordies and PvE content I'm usually playing Civ4 Beyond the Sword and currently Travian on s2.com.
Old 24-04-2009, 14:28   #978
EvilD
Inactive

EvilD is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
I am currently playing COD 4 and 5 / Lord of the Rings online / World of Warcraft / GRAW / most of the steam based games and a bit of Company of Heroes plus a few others.
EvilD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2009, 14:32   #979
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Starship Command, Imogen and cylon attack.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2009, 14:57   #980
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Been playing a bit of PKR poker
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2009, 22:59   #981
mr_bo
Inactive

Services: V+ | o2 BB
mr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful one

All this F1 excitement persuaded me to buy GP4 and trying to update it to 2009 season
mr_bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2009, 23:00   #982
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena (360)

Currently playing the "Escape from Butcher Bay" remake first.

Riddick rocks.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2009, 14:50   #983
Will21st
Inactive

Services: XL Tv,100MB,M Phone.
Will21st has reached the bronze age
Will21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena (360)

Currently playing the "Escape from Butcher Bay" remake first.

Riddick rocks.
same here.... Butcher Bay first,then dark Athena.Totally forgot how hard thwe game is at times.Also like the strategy choices,you can either blast your way through or be stealthy,very cool.
Will21st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2009, 02:29   #984
kingbuxton
Inactive

Services: Virgin TV/Tinternet/Phone (Home)
kingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quads

I grabbed (along with a friend) Killing Floor - it would appear to be a bit buggy! Shame, cos it looks to be a good, late night, CooP laugh. Has anyone managed to get a friends game, via Steam, running, tell me how.

I just bought Defence Grid - I like Tower Defence games (desktop has been updated btw) and the Gfx are quite nice.

Got a new Gfx card so I may go back n play Warhead again.
kingbuxton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2009, 02:33   #985
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

Killzone 2

I didn't like this at first, but once I sorted out the controls to suit me and played it a bit. I'm really into it now. It's just a shame it's not co-op, it'd be awesome if it was!
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2009, 02:34   #986
kingbuxton
Inactive

kingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Left 4 dead is great fun
What do you think of the Survival mode? I think they messed it up. There is no tactic that works, you need to keep a tight group and fire in four directions, then a Tank appears and you have to scatter. Only found the Airport level remotely playable, you have one direction to defend, even then, once Molotovs run out the Tank becomes a bind.

Shame they didn't do it more like the Nazi thing at the end of World at War, allow you to make defences.

It deffo needs the option to turn specials off or at least the Tank off.
Old 17-05-2009, 13:36   #987
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingbuxton View Post
What do you think of the Survival mode? I think they messed it up. There is no tactic that works, you need to keep a tight group and fire in four directions, then a Tank appears and you have to scatter. Only found the Airport level remotely playable, you have one direction to defend, even then, once Molotovs run out the Tank becomes a bind.

Shame they didn't do it more like the Nazi thing at the end of World at War, allow you to make defences.

It deffo needs the option to turn specials off or at least the Tank off.
I haven't downloaded it yet but at least it doesn't cost anything. The Nazi zombies mode in COD5 is brilliant though yeah especially with the new map in the dlc pack.
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2009, 18:13   #988
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Been playing Half-Life 2 single player with a friend through a co-op mod as he never really got round to finishing it and was having problems so am there to guide him through lol
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2009, 18:25   #989
kingbuxton
Inactive

Quote:
a co-op mod
How playable is it? How does the car/boat work, can you both get into them?
Old 17-05-2009, 18:36   #990
CycoSymz
cf.mega poster

Services: Freeview HD
CycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appeal
CycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appeal

I've just got to the "Entanglement" stage in Half-Life 2.

I've got 2 GCSE's. 1 in Biology and 1 in Metalwork...If you want your cat welding then I'm your man.
CycoSymz is offline   Reply With Quote