Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Excellent service

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Excellent service

Old 15-08-2013, 22:10   #1
WillPS
Inactive

Services: VM XXL Broadband, XL TV with V+ and L Phone
WillPS has a spectacular aura about themWillPS has a spectacular aura about themWillPS has a spectacular aura about themWillPS has a spectacular aura about them
Excellent service

I've always been a fan of Virgin Mobile. It's a shame their customer support has been "integrated" somewhat (meaning it's now more likely you'll end up speaking to a foreign call centre) - when I first joined you'd always get to a UK voice and quickly.

But one thing you can't shake a stick at is their generosity. I'm half way through a ridiculously cheap deal with a BlackBerry Bold mobile from last year at the moment, and I've just moved in to a new office with no Broadband. I used up my 1GB allowance, and with just one phone call (where I was intending to buy more data) they gave me a generous dose of data for free as a one off. Excellent stuff.

Similarly last year when my Grandad died, my Dad's (usually plentiful) 100 minutes were drained quite quickly. A call to VM customer services, and another 100 minutes added, absolutely no charge. Another call later in the month (when my old BB Curve become surplus to requirements) and they added BlackBerry data on, again no charge.

I might not be keen on Virgin Media cable services, but I honestly think their mobile deals represent the best value on the market, and (unlike GiffGaff, who I deal with for work) they're only too happy to provide flexibility when you need it. Good job.
WillPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 15-08-2013, 23:10   #2
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon
Re: Excellent service

Yes, I have had no trouble with Virgin Mobile staff at all either. And every time I call them up I always get a UK based call centre, so maybe they have different centres for different things.

Will certainly look to upgrade my phone come end of contract, might wait into January as I might be likely to get a much better deal with stock they are trying to shift after Christmas.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote