Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Tariff change

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Tariff change

Old 23-10-2013, 11:56   #1
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon
Tariff change

Just been looking at my mobile bill for next month, and it is £22. I seem to have gone over my limit by 73 minutes (will check my bill more thoroughly in a minute to see if any are wrong). I'm not moaning about the extra cost, I used them (well, I am assuming until I check the bill that it is all me) and should pay for them.

If I were to change my tariff from 100 minutes a month to 200 minutes a month, would that tie me into a new 24 month contract? If so, then would it make more sense to pay off November and December @ £10.27 each (£20.54) and go for a new handset with an increased minutes allowance?

Also, probably being dim but cannot see for the life of me anywhere on the website what gets included with the Starter, etc tariffs. Is there such a thing to see what you get in each tariff?

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 11:56 ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 ----------

Scratch the tariff comparison bit, found it finally.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement