Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | 4 upstream channel bonding - post here

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service

Virgin Media Account Hacked

Old 30-11-2019, 23:37   #1
Jackie5665
cf.member

Jackie5665 is an unknown quantity at this point
Virgin Media Account Hacked

My virgin account has been hacked - I can’t log in and am not longer receiving my emails. When try to log in to Virgin it doesn’t recognise my email when I say I have forgotten my user name and enter my account number it comes up with a totally different email address. I have seen the emails saying I have changed my security details, email and password as my ntlworld account is also directed through my gmail email. Any ideas as to how I sort this out please ty
Jackie5665 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 01-12-2019, 02:28   #2
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin Media Account Hacked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie5665 View Post
My virgin account has been hacked - I can’t log in and am not longer receiving my emails. When try to log in to Virgin it doesn’t recognise my email when I say I have forgotten my user name and enter my account number it comes up with a totally different email address. I have seen the emails saying I have changed my security details, email and password as my ntlworld account is also directed through my gmail email. Any ideas as to how I sort this out please ty
Ring Virgin Media immediately and get this sorted out! If you are on the landline, the number is 150.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote