Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Old 20-08-2013, 10:50   #3571
kop32
cf.addict

Services: Sky Q Silver, 2 x mini boxes,VM 150mb broadband and VM phone with anytime calls.
kop32 has reached the bronze age
kop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze age
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

To add credence to the fact that BT are a joke...I rang them this morning to add BT Vision to my account with free BT Sports etc etc,anyway,the Sales assistant went through everything,self install,free BT Vision box,free BT Sports....erm,no,"It appears Mr P that you are receiving BT Sport via Sky","Yes" I replied, "Then unfortunately you can not get it for free on BT Vision", "But why" I inquired,"Because we don't support multi-room"........

At this point I could not help but laugh,"But I am not asking for multi-room just add BT Sports to my single BT Vision box"...."Can't do that because we don't have the software to support multi-room".....WTF!,suffice as to say I politely ended the call......Please BT at least give your Staff the correct information for Customers.
kop32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 23-08-2013, 18:29   #3572
Doug P
Inactive

Services: Virgin Cable TV (Tivo) and Freeview
Doug P has reached the bronze age
Doug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze age

extraordinary....
Doug P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 13:17   #3573
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

what's the point of having BT Sports in London, when there call centre is in INDIA, i am calling them about that damn logo on the screen.

You cannot see the football properly with that logo there. Why dont they do what Sky, BBC, ITV do and have the logo at the top.

---------- Post added at 13:17 ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 ----------

Just spoken with a 'technical expert' at BT Sport (0800 11 4567 if anyone needs to know the BT Sports number).

Accodring to there guy, there have had numerous complaints over these logos, he claims it needs several weeks for a 'programmer' to move it.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 13:42   #3574
neilo
cf.addict

Services: V6, 350mb Broadband, Phone
neilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to all

Well they must have pre booked a programmer a couple of weeks ago to move the logo to the top right in last night's Carribean Cricket!
neilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 14:35   #3575
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

I have just watched the Fulham v *******, on BT Sports and the logo was there and it was a nuisance.
Old 24-08-2013, 14:37   #3576
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
I have just watched the Fulham v *******, on BT Sports and the logo was there and it was a nuisance.
I dont find it that tbh
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 15:04   #3577
neilo
cf.addict

Services: V6, 350mb Broadband, Phone
neilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to all

They should be on the top over the crowd rather than on the bottom over the action.
neilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 15:23   #3578
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

BT Sport told me that they are trying to fix it, how long does it take to move it.
Old 24-08-2013, 16:05   #3579
Doug P
Inactive

Services: Virgin Cable TV (Tivo) and Freeview
Doug P has reached the bronze age
Doug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze age

The logo is a matter of supreme indifference to me compared to having the channels in the XL pack on cable!
Doug P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 16:36   #3580
Jameseh

Arthur has to have something to complain about though.
Old 24-08-2013, 17:57   #3581
geordiechris
cf.addict

geordiechris is a splendid one to beholdgeordiechris is a splendid one to beholdgeordiechris is a splendid one to beholdgeordiechris is a splendid one to beholdgeordiechris is a splendid one to beholdgeordiechris is a splendid one to beholdgeordiechris is a splendid one to beholdgeordiechris is a splendid one to beholdgeordiechris is a splendid one to behold

I actually quite like it where it is. It makes a change to all the other logos being up either top right or left. What I don't like is that damned security number in the bottom left of the screen on sky sports when it covers up all the game stats
geordiechris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 18:13   #3582
andy_m
cf.mega poster

Services: VIP
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array

I saw some of last week's match, and it didn't bother me, and I really liked the picture in picture box which sits above the score.
Old 24-08-2013, 18:19   #3583
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_m View Post
I saw some of last week's match, and it didn't bother me, and I really liked the picture in picture box which sits above the score.
Me too.
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 20:36   #3584
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star

Could the ever rumored deal between BT Sorts and Boxnation be close?

B0xnation have the rights to show Mayweather Vs. Alvarez on the 14th September. B0xnation have also secured the rights too "Mayweather / Alvarez All Access". This is a 4 part series showing the build up to the fight. Boxnation are showing the first episode this Monday night however I've just noticed something interesting.

BT Sports are showing the first episode of "Mayweather / Alvarez All Access" too! It's being shown on BT Sports 1 Tuesday night 8:30pm, Wednesday morning at 12:30am and Wednesday night at 9:00pm. It's also being shown on BT Sports 2 throughout the week too.

Could a B0xnation / BT Sports deal be on the cards?
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 23:35   #3585
Jameseh

BT Sport 3?