Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin Mobile Who can I complain to?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service

Virgin Mobile Who can I complain to?

Old 30-08-2012, 14:28   #16
Emil9
Inactive

Emil9 is on a distinguished roadEmil9 is on a distinguished road
Re: Virgin Mobile Who can I complain to?

I have just emailed Neil Berkett following the advice form the threads above, and will report back if I get a response.

This is because I sent a 'signed for' complaint letter to the Customer Relations dept, Virgin Mobile, PO Box 333 Swansea SA7 9ZL on the advice of the Virgin Mobile call centre person, and a month on, received no response.

Let's see if an email to this Mr Berkett will get a response....
Emil9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 31-08-2012, 09:17   #17
Emil9
Inactive

Emil9 is on a distinguished roadEmil9 is on a distinguished road

Sophie Boshell, CEO Complaints Case Manager Virgin Media, PO Box 238, Wythenshawe, Manchester, M22 0WJ, is the name of the person who emailed me this morning and I should have a resolution within 5 days. Hmmm...they must have HQ offices all over the country - I wonder where their CEO's office is located or do they keep moving it to confuse people?
Emil9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2012, 09:43   #18
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emil9 View Post
Sophie Boshell, CEO Complaints Case Manager Virgin Media, PO Box 238, Wythenshawe, Manchester, M22 0WJ, is the name of the person who emailed me this morning and I should have a resolution within 5 days. Hmmm...they must have HQ offices all over the country - I wonder where their CEO's office is located or do they keep moving it to confuse people?
I think they are both now based in Manchester to make it central for both.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote