Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin Mobile Who can I complain to?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Virgin Mobile Who can I complain to?

Old 30-12-2010, 13:17   #1
PSkip
Inactive

PSkip is an unknown quantity at this point
Virgin Mobile Who can I complain to?

Can anyone give me some advice on who I can complain to about my treatment with Customer Services on the problem I am having with my monthly bill. Every month for the last six months they fail to apply a £12 agreed credit to my bill. Every month I phone them and after a conversation lasting up to an hour I get an apology with a promise that the error will be corrected the following month, it never is. I have put a complaint in writing but have not got a reply. I wrote to the Complaints Department at Virgin Media six weeks ago. No reply. They seem reluctant to put anything in writing, I received a phone call two weeks ago saying it has all been sorted, just looked at my new bill online and still shows the error. I’m banging my head against a brick wall. Anyone know who I can now complain to?
PSkip is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 30-12-2010, 14:52   #2
ceedee
cf.geek

Services: 100Mb VM Broadband
ceedee has a reputation beyond reputeceedee has a reputation beyond reputeceedee has a reputation beyond reputeceedee has a reputation beyond reputeceedee has a reputation beyond reputeceedee has a reputation beyond reputeceedee has a reputation beyond reputeceedee has a reputation beyond reputeceedee has a reputation beyond reputeceedee has a reputation beyond reputeceedee has a reputation beyond reputeceedee has a reputation beyond reputeceedee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Virgin Mobile Who can I complain to?

If I'd had no response after writing to Virgin Mobile (at PO Box 2692, Trowbridge, BA14 0WX) then -- in desperation -- I'd drop a line to VM's CEO (using his published email address: neil.berkett@virginmedia.co.uk) asking who should be handling my problem.
ceedee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2010, 15:08   #3
PSkip
Inactive

Thanks I'll try emailing him. I've written to the Trowbridge address and Virgin Media's Complaints at Virgin Media, PO Box 333, Matrix Court, Swansea
SA7 9ZJ, asking for an explanation in writing. Didn't get replies from either, just a phone call saying it will be put right which it wasn't. as i said in my OP Virgin don't seem to to like to put anything in writing. Cant think why!
Old 30-12-2010, 16:40   #4
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSkip View Post
Thanks I'll try emailing him. I've written to the Trowbridge address and Virgin Media's Complaints at Virgin Media, PO Box 333, Matrix Court, Swansea
SA7 9ZJ, asking for an explanation in writing. Didn't get replies from either, just a phone call saying it will be put right which it wasn't. as i said in my OP Virgin don't seem to to like to put anything in writing. Cant think why!
You are aware that Virginmedia and Virgin Mobile have no direct links with each and I am not even sure if Neil Berkett has anything to do with Virgin Mobile.

The correct complaints address is below as the above is for Virginmedia.

Virgin Mobile
PO Box 2692
Trowbridge
BA14 0WX
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2010, 17:47   #5
PSkip
Inactive

I understand what you are saying but why on the Virgin mobile website the address for complaints is given as
Virgin Media,
PO Box 333,
Matrix Court,
Swansea.

I have written to Trowbridge and Swansea both have failed to reply, if as you say Neil Berkett is not responsible for Virgin Mobile perhaps someone could tell me who is because I'm getting nowhere fast.
Old 30-12-2010, 19:59   #6
gallego1
cf.addict

Services: V+ and tivo virgin mobile xl tv xl telephone and 120 bb Lewisham headend
gallego1 is an unknown quantity at this point

when i had a complaint about vm mobile service i emailed the ceo office address above neil.birkett@virginmedia.co.ukj and was contacted very quickly and the lady liaised with someone in the virgin mobile complaints dept
gallego1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2010, 20:08   #7
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
I understand what you are saying but why on the Virgin mobile website the address for complaints is given as
Virgin Media,
PO Box 333,
Matrix Court,
Swansea.

I have written to Trowbridge and Swansea both have failed to reply, if as you say Neil Berkett is not responsible for Virgin Mobile perhaps someone could tell me who is because I'm getting nowhere fast.
I said I was unsure about Neil Berkett being in charge of Virgin Mobile.

I have only copied the address from the website in this link.

http://www.virginmobile.com/vm/gener...s.footer.sm013
Old 30-12-2010, 22:53   #8
PSkip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallego1 View Post
when i had a complaint about vm mobile service i emailed the ceo office address above neil.birkett@virginmedia.co.ukj and was contacted very quickly and the lady liaised with someone in the virgin mobile complaints dept
Thanks I shall email him, hopefully I can now get this finally sorted.
Old 31-12-2010, 06:15   #9
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Thanks I shall email him, hopefully I can now get this finally sorted.
Remember to use the correct address which is neil.berkett@virginmedia.co.uk
Old 06-01-2011, 23:30   #10
PSkip
Inactive

Update.
emailed Neil Berkett today, one of his staff responded within half an hour and finally resolved my problem. Lets say I got a result!!
Old 07-01-2011, 06:26   #11
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Update.
emailed Neil Berkett today, one of his staff responded within half an hour and finally resolved my problem. Lets say I got a result!!
That route quite often comes up trumps if the other routes fail, but always try them first and do not email as a first response.
Old 03-06-2011, 09:45   #12
kenoliver

Quote:
Can anyone give me some advice on who I can complain to about my treatment with Customer Services on the problem I am having with my monthly bill. Every month for the last six months they fail to apply a £12 agreed credit to my bill. Every month I phone them and after a conversation lasting up to an hour I get an apology with a promise that the error will be corrected the following month, it never is. I have put a complaint in writing but have not got a reply. I wrote to the Complaints Department at Virgin Media six weeks ago. No reply. They seem reluctant to put anything in writing, I received a phone call two weeks ago saying it has all been sorted, just looked at my new bill online and still shows the error. I’m banging my head against a brick wall. Anyone know who I can now complain to?
And I thought I was alone with this problem,

My experience as been going on now for 4 months, and exactly follows your experience

Every Month a I ring up and every month they apply the credit, all promise to correct it no one dose

My offer was a discount of £7 per month, this after I cancelled my old contract, they offered me the discount but never gave it

I believe they do this so you will eventually get fed up and pay the full whack

Maybe others who get this offer should beware
Old 03-06-2011, 10:32   #13
PSkip
Inactive

I suggest you email Virgins CEO direct to complain. I did and got a reply within half an hour by one of his team. The whole thing was settled within the hour. My account was credited with £150 enough to cover the remaining of the contract. I have not paid a penny since, worth a try My contract expires next month needless to say I wont be taking up any more of their offers!!
Old 03-06-2011, 12:42   #14
kenoliver

Quote:
I suggest you email Virgins CEO direct to complain. I did and got a reply within half an hour by one of his team. The whole thing was settled within the hour. My account was credited with £150 enough to cover the remaining of the contract. I have not paid a penny since, worth a try My contract expires next month needless to say I wont be taking up any more of their offers!!
Thanks I will try that,

---------- Post added at 12:42 ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 ----------

Quote:
Thank you for the brilliant advice

I contacted Virgins CEO, got an immediate reply from him, was contacted by one off his team, and my problem was sorted within 30 mins

if only one of the numerous support staff I have spoken to could have done this earlier, we all could have been spared 4 months of frustration

Apparently this is a computer glitch, Sales give discounts, but IT cannot programe these discounts onto their system,the problem is well known to Virgin,

Again thanks for the advice
Old 18-12-2011, 16:18   #15
veysi
Inactive

veysi is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: Virgin Mobile Who can I complain to?

virgin has the worst customer services in the world.l had the same problem they never charges the bill they say and they never answers the complaints.go with any one but never ever with virgin unless you dont have anything else than talking on the phone with people lack of solution.
veysi is offline   Reply With Quote