Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | VOLT o2 and Virgin Media

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service

VOLT o2 and Virgin Media

Old 11-06-2022, 19:49   #16
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age
Re: VOLT o2 and Virgin Media

Just got the volt benefit activated. Any idea how long it takes? Is it really up to a week? Also to get the free wifi pods do i really need to call up....puts me right off!
vincerooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 23-09-2022, 18:12   #17
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Does an O2 sim (£8 for 20GB) off USWITCH qualify me for these VOLT benefits , both accounts at same address and same name ?
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2022, 20:58   #18
newapollo
cf.addict

newapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
Just got the volt benefit activated. Any idea how long it takes? Is it really up to a week? Also to get the free wifi pods do i really need to call up....puts me right off!
Info below from https://www.virginmedia.com/wifi-max

If you’ve got Gig1 Fibre Broadband, Ultimate Oomph or one of our Volt packages, you can place an eligible order for your first mesh WiFi Pod on the Virgin Media Connect app. Or if we find there are no faults with your broadband service, but you’re still experiencing slow speeds, you can order a WiFi Pod online – just run a test on your services first.

Check your broadband service

If you’re adding WiFi Max with one of our M50 to M500 packages without Volt via the routes above, we’ll provide your first WiFi Pod automatically once your order’s been confirmed.

If you need a second or third Pod, sign in to My Virgin Media, click on Your Package and follow the steps in the WiFi Max tab.

You can also call the direct number 0800 064 3850 to order a pod (they will only send out one at a time, and there must be an interval of at least one week before a second order will be accepted)
newapollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2022, 16:09   #19
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Trying to sort my Volt benefit out and have been asked by an O2 agent on the online messaging to confirm my address and name is the same for both which it is however I’ve also been asked for my VM account number am I safe to do this on the online chat ?
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2023, 04:51   #20
Dash: CF noob
cf.geek

Services: VM MAXIT TV360 Volt 1gb. SH5 WIN 10 7" Tab, Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Dash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of society

Volt activated on O2 in November but not activated on virgin, why are they still incompetent?
Dash: CF noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2023, 11:45   #21
crazyronnie
cf.addict

Services: Virgin 360 1TB x2, Maxit TV, M Phone, Hub 5 @ 350/36Mb
crazyronnie is on a distinguished roadcrazyronnie is on a distinguished road

I'm currently with EE mobile and virgin media for tv, phone and broadband.
I have 4 sims under my name for myself and my family.
Does anyone know if i can take out 4 o2 sims under my name and be eligible for the VOLT benefits?

https://www.o2.co.uk/virgin-media-o2

o2's site says volt includes double data, broadband boost, supercharged connectivity (includes O2 Travel Inclusive Zone) and Tech Treats. I'm wondering if i bought 4 sims @£8per month with 20GB data that would they all be doubled to 40GB and my home broadband speed would be increased from 350Mb to 500Mb?
Old 20-01-2023, 20:07   #22
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Does an O2 sim (£8 for 20GB) off USWITCH qualify me for these VOLT benefits , both accounts at same address and same name ?
With O2 via Tesco get O2 benefits, never used any of them ,betting it won't get volt , not sure I really care, but if it's free......
Old 22-01-2023, 14:14   #23
vm_tech
cf.addict

vm_tech is a name known to allvm_tech is a name known to allvm_tech is a name known to allvm_tech is a name known to allvm_tech is a name known to allvm_tech is a name known to allvm_tech is a name known to allvm_tech is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyronnie View Post
I'm currently with EE mobile and virgin media for tv, phone and broadband.
I have 4 sims under my name for myself and my family.
Does anyone know if i can take out 4 o2 sims under my name and be eligible for the VOLT benefits?

https://www.o2.co.uk/virgin-media-o2

o2's site says volt includes double data, broadband boost, supercharged connectivity (includes O2 Travel Inclusive Zone) and Tech Treats. I'm wondering if i bought 4 sims @£8per month with 20GB data that would they all be doubled to 40GB and my home broadband speed would be increased from 350Mb to 500Mb?

I would stick where you are, the EE network is the best I’ve used. Since Virgin Mobile migrated to the o2 network it has been diabolical. Whilst using Vodafone it wasn’t too bad, but when it was using EE it was superb.
vm_tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2023, 17:17   #24
Terry4947
cf.member

Terry4947 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a contract with Virginmedia for TV-Landline and Broadband NOT Mobile phone, which I rejected, they have just added it to my account , without my permission-
Cannot get to talk to anyone at Virginmedia only chat-box (Useless).

Unless I get this resolved soon Virginmedia will have one less customer to worry about.
I consider being charged for services I do not have or want is THEFT!
Terry4947 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2023, 21:10   #25
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal

Found out today Volt can not be added if the VM and O2 contracts are in different names but the same address which works for me as my daughters o2 contract is at my address. Activated on my O2 site just need to wait a week and see