Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Trump cancels Denmark visit

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

Camper-SUV crash. Dog & driver survive

Old 24-08-2019, 01:51   #1
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Quote:
A driver and dog miraculously walked away from this out-of-control camper accident on a highway outside Newton Abbot, UK. Dashcam video shows the car pulling a camper wobbling before flipping over twice. “Everyone was fine. Some small cuts from flying glass,” the trucker driving behind the wreck reported.
They are quite lucky

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc4uZZn2SRs
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 24-08-2019, 08:44   #2
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: Camper-SUV crash. Dog & driver survive

The report in my redtop says the trucker was doing 70MPH when the caravan passed him and it was on a section of road that was flattening out after a downhill section. Some twit just going too fast and the trailer getting out of control.

UK limit for trailers is 60MPH.
Old 24-08-2019, 09:27   #3
Julian
Oh When The Saints!!

Julian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny star
Julian has a nice shiny star

Complete idiot driving that 4x4 unsurprisingly.
Hopefully his insurance company see the cam footage and refuse any claim.
Old 24-08-2019, 21:27   #4
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Many times have I been over taken by 4x4s and transit vans towing something and I'm doing 70mph.

I see them disappear in to the distance.