Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Solo: A Star Wars Story

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Film & Cinema

Avengers: Infinity War

Old 16-03-2018, 16:03   #1
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Avengers: Infinity War

I am sure you are all getting hyped for Infinity War. Every time I go to the cinema they show you a trailer for it and I get excited. A new trailer has been released this afternoon:

And..........

Odeon have got the tickets up for advanced booking already and there is a midnight premiere. It is probably something to do with the fact that Black Panther is racking is $$$ and they are expecting Infinity War to do even better. There is no sign of a triple bill yet though.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 17-03-2018, 12:28   #2
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Avengers: Infinity War

It certainly looks good General.
Old 29-03-2018, 18:56   #3
General Maximus
Ran Away

General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

This might be old news because I am 2 issues behind in my SFX reading but it has been officially confirmed that they are making a Black Widow movie and it will be coming out in phase 4.
Old 08-04-2018, 15:39   #4
General Maximus
Ran Away

Old 10-04-2018, 10:05   #5
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Got my ticket booked for the 27th April.

Looking forward to it. Although I am also excited to see Ant-Man and the Wasp later in the year.
Old 10-04-2018, 11:12   #6
General Maximus
Ran Away

yeah they pushed that back, it is around 3rd August now. If you are into your Deadpool that has been brought forward from the end of May to the 16th ish.
Old 11-04-2018, 20:16   #7
General Maximus
Ran Away

Old 12-04-2018, 19:03   #8
General Maximus
Ran Away

I can't tell you how excited I am about this. It is killing me thinking that it is all going to be over in a couple of weeks.

Old 12-04-2018, 20:01   #9
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

General believe me, I would never have thought for a moment you were so excited. You could have given us some clues!

Now be a good boy and sit down and be patient.
pip08456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2018, 23:44   #10
General Maximus
Ran Away

I have decided to do my own movie marathon. I have seen the more recent films like Guardians and Dr Strange loads at the cinema when they came out but I haven't seen Iron Man 1 and 2 since they did the triple bill for Iron Man 3 and the same for Caotain America. They didn't do a triple bill for Ragnarok so the last time I saw I saw Thor 1 and 2 was when 2 came out. I have got 16 films to watch in 10 days and I am going to try and get it just right so I can go to the cinema Tuesday evening so I can see Black Panther again before Infinity War on Wednesday.
Old 24-04-2018, 19:51   #11
General Maximus
Ran Away

I don't normally go into the nitty gritty details of films and don't like to know everything that goes on behind the scenes but every now and again when something magical comes along I like to get to know the people behind it. I did it with the prequel trilogy for Star Wars and signed up to the exclusive fan service where you got the behind the scenes documentaries and featurettes online and watched a tonne of interviews with George Lucas, Rick Berman and John Knoll for example and I have been looking more into Marvel recently. I have been ploughing through all the films over the last week or so and I have only got Spiderman and Ragnarok left to watch tomorrow. When you watch the films you keep seeing the same producers names etc come up in the credits such as Kevin Feige and I keep asking myself "who is this guy and what kind of person is he that he has been able to plan and coordinate this massive franchise and amazing stories over the last 10 years?". I was just poking around on youtube and this three part interview popped up on my recommended list which he has done for Infinity War and reflects on the last 10 years and the evolution of the MCU.

Old 25-04-2018, 17:51   #12
General Maximus
Ran Away

I am going to make a prediction. I think Infinity War is going to break the record for highest opening weekend ever and first week. I don't think it is going to beat Avatar as highest grossing film of all time but I definitely think it is going to hit the $2 billion mark and take the No 4 spot from Jurassic World. This is where things currently stand atm.

Over the last 10 years or so I have been to tonnes of midnight premieres at my Odeon for various films, some standalone and some franchise, and they are normally shown in anything between 1 and 4 screens at my 9 screen Odeon. I knew The Last Jedi was going to be big last year because for the first time ever it was in 6 screens at midnight and the reason why I think Infinity War is going to be huge is because it is in 7 screens and they are pretty much sold out. The two remaining screens it isn't in are tiny so the cinema is pretty much going to be at capacity tonight which I am sure will be the first time ever. There isn't much between the $2 billion mark, TFA and Titanic so if Infinity War can get there I would love to see it take the No.2 spot behind Avatar and the icing on the cake will be if it breaks the records for the fastest film to get there. Can it do it in 4 weeks?
Old 25-04-2018, 21:06   #13
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

I think you may be pleasantly surprised General.
pip08456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2018, 21:19   #14
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

I knew Feige was in charge of the whole Marvel series.

My ticket is booked for Friday.
Old 26-04-2018, 05:13   #15
General Maximus
Ran Away

Absolutely superb film in so many ways. You can read my spoiler free thoughts here. If you don't and all you read is this, take my friendly advice and make sure you stay right till the very end of the credits for the post credit scene.