Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Futurama

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Futurama

Old 02-07-2010, 19:37   #16
Graham M
-

Services: FreeSat+ Tivo V-Box VM 60MBit
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Graham M Send a message via Yahoo to Graham M
Re: Futurama : Season 6

Ah so not on in the UK yet ? :p
Graham M is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 03-07-2010, 23:10   #17
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

That would be why the prefix is US Timeline

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:35   #18
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

I think there's a cryo-stasis pod somewhere with Graham's name on it. Graham can you deliver this pizza and six pack to this address please!!!
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 07:07   #19
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal

episode 3 was great so good to have it back (again)
Ravenheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2010, 01:11   #20
Hiroki
Inactive

Services: SkyHD, Freesat & Virgin Media TV/BB
Hiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful one
Send a message via MSN to Hiroki

Anybody been watching this then????

It's had a few stinking episodes (like the first episode and the cats one) but it's been pretty decent overall
Hiroki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2010, 09:25   #21
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

I liked the mind swap one
Old 24-08-2010, 09:34   #22
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

I really liked the robot evolution one - in fact ive watched it twice.

Old 24-08-2010, 09:35   #23
Kymmy
Inactive

The forwards time machine one was good as well
Old 24-08-2010, 09:39   #24
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal

I've really enjoyed the series so far including the cat one. The time machine and Robo evolution being my faves so far
Ravenheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2010, 13:44   #25
Hiroki
Inactive

Services: SkyHD, Freesat & Virgin Media TV/BB
Hiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful one
Send a message via MSN to Hiroki

The robot evolution was a decent one
Hiroki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2010, 14:46   #26
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
The forwards time machine one was good as well
Indeed it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenheart View Post
I've really enjoyed the series so far including the cat one. The time machine and Robo evolution being my faves so far
The cat one was ok I guess, but Robo Evolution, Time Machine and Mind Swap are my three favorites so far.

Only three more left in this series

Old 24-08-2010, 14:48   #27
Kymmy
Inactive

Yep, three more then we'll have to put up with Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad and Cleveland Brown shows instead... Oh what a hard life we live
Old 26-11-2010, 13:08   #28
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

The final [13th] ep of Season 6 was on the other day - I havent seen it yet, but its sitting on my player ready.

Old 26-11-2010, 16:23   #29
Kymmy
Inactive

Personally I wouldn't bother with it, in fact we turned it off about half way through
Old 08-07-2011, 12:29   #30
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

For those that don't know (like me until just now) the series started up again a few weeks ago in the US. Theres been 4 episodes since its break in November with another 8 still to come.
Shadow Demon UK is offline   Reply With Quote