Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Schofield

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Schofield

Old 01-06-2023, 11:20   #16
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Schofield

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Is there?

Media corruption. Political corruption. Police corruption.

Who is looking after who?
Climate change, inflation, the economy, jobs, wages, declining public services and a thousand other issues should be ahead of consenting adults having a fling. It's piffle.

Poor state of our 'journalism' is the only issue here.
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 01-06-2023, 11:31   #17
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Climate change, inflation, the economy, jobs, wages, declining public services and a thousand other issues should be ahead of consenting adults having a fling. It's piffle.

With corruption embedded in all strands of the state and the media how do you expect to solve any of those issues you outline without resolving that first?
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2023, 13:37   #18
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
There are far more important things happening that should have our attention than this.
It’s Probably more in the public interest than round 34 of party gate. But you were all in on that.

---------- Post added at 13:37 ---------- Previous post was at 13:32 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Climate change, inflation, the economy, jobs, wages, declining public services and a thousand other issues should be ahead of [b]consenting adults [/]having a fling. It's piffle.

I’m sure if it was your 12 year old son/daughter that had been allegedly groomed, so that on 1 minute past their 18th birthday they were having sex with 50+ year old guy, that held a powerful influential position above them. Climate change, inflation etc would still take precedence?

Not my child, who cares, type of stance, seeming to be taken by people on here is really edifying.
Old 01-06-2023, 14:25   #19
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
It’s Probably more in the public interest than round 34 of party gate. But you were all in on that
I am not sure the sniping adds to the debate here.
Old 01-06-2023, 14:28   #20
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
It’s Probably more in the public interest than round 34 of party gate. But you were all in on that.

---------- Post added at 13:37 ---------- Previous post was at 13:32 ----------

I’m sure if it was your 12 year old son/daughter that had been allegedly groomed, so that on 1 minute past their 18th birthday they were having sex with 50+ year old guy, that held a powerful influential position above them. Climate change, inflation etc would still take precedence?

Not my child, who cares, type of stance, seeming to be taken by people on here is really edifying.
You’re going full tabloid on this, aren’t you?

Making up hypothetical situations (the young man started in the show when he was 20*) and then the kicker of
Quote:
Not my child, who cares, type of stance, seeming to be taken by people on here is really edifying
which no one has said…

*which is irrelevant, as abuse of position is wrong no matter the age, but you seemed (to use your term) to be going for the shock factor…
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 01-06-2023 at 14:32.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2023, 14:32   #21
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array

Quote:

You are really going over the top on this. Accusing others here of effectively sanctioning sex with children is weird

I am happy to wait for evidence and a referral to the Police if merited.
Old 01-06-2023, 14:55   #22
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
You are really going over the top on this. Accusing others here of effectively sanctioning sex with children is weird
Typical hypocrisy here accusing me of going over the top. Whist also saying I’m accusing others of sanctioning child sex!! I’ve done nothing of the sort.

Calling out apathy about a story, where I see it. That is all. Unlike you, I’ve accused no one.

---------- Post added at 14:55 ---------- Previous post was at 14:42 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
which no one has said…
All I’ve done is call out the apathy surrounding it.

“It’s not important”. ……”There are more important things”…………. “it’s piffle”

All of which…have been said.

Quote:
Making up hypothetical situations (the young man started in the show when he was 20*)
18…….and he’d known him since 15. If it’s 1 second after his 18th birthday or six months after, what Difference does it make? I don’t discern one. But hey if you do, fair enough.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-b2348005.html

Last edited by Pierre; 01-06-2023 at 15:09.
Pierre is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 08:39   #23
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze

Schofield out looking for sympathy. Wait there while I look for the world's smallest violin.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 09:40   #24
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Apathy? What apathy? The media has gone full all out nuclear about this. No chance to be apathetic. However I do think waiting until the full and unvarnished facts are known we should all shut up in the meantime. Trust the media to blow up a media centric news story. It's become a great way for the government to sneak out all sorts of interesting newsworthy stories that can get lost in all of the furore.
Old 02-06-2023, 09:55   #25
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

There has been no apathy here.

The reality is, Philip Schofield was until very recently represented by a very powerful talent agency that has the ability to deny access to its clients to any newspaper, magazine or TV channel that ran ‘unfavourable’ reports on anyone on its roster. Everyone in the media knew there was a whif of scandal here but it wasn’t worth the blowback to report it, especially as what’s presented here is definitely salacious but not (demonstrably) illegal. Schofield and his agency have now parted ways and it is safe for newspapers to go to town on him without losing the ability to get access to many of the other big names in entertainment presently gracing our TV screens.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 10:17   #26
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

I am not sure if Private Eye went after him, they're usually good at doing that.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 10:30   #27
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I am not sure if Private Eye went after him, they're usually good at doing that.
Eye is generally interested in people who exercise political power or influence and/or who are enriching themselves from public funds. They’re not so interested in celebrity gossip except perhaps where it is demonstrably connected with illegal behaviour.

Accusing someone of a criminal offence (grooming a minor) is inviting a libel action. If you say it you had better be able to prove it. Schofield has now acknowledged that people have insinuated that but has flatly denied it. The media is free to report that now but anyone deciding to repeat the allegation in future, without solid proof, would still be at risk of legal action.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 11:16   #28
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

If anyone is interested in hearing Philip Schofield’s side of the story, there’s an interview with him on the BBC I-Player from today.
Old 02-06-2023, 11:21   #29
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

If he said the affair was with Holly, this would be a non story.

If he harms himself all those who called him a nonce/paedo will have blood on their hands, and hopefully feel the long arm of the law.
Old 02-06-2023, 11:32   #30
Ms NTL
cf.geek

Ms NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful one

I am waiting to hear from Katie Price (Jordan) about Schofield. Her opinion weighs a lot for me. In last count, 2.5 kilos of silicone per boob.

11 min interview on BBC? What a disgrace...Look at the front page

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news

I live in "affluent" Surrey and people are hungry, food banks are empty. Phil's dick is page 1?

Last edited by Ms NTL; 02-06-2023 at 11:46.
Ms NTL is offline   Reply With Quote