Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Old 16-11-2019, 18:41   #9466
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
See the post one above yours Raider.

Third rate tournament with Europa League failures parachuted in part way through.

Sounds exactly same as Europa League at a lower level - think I will give it a miss.
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 16-11-2019, 19:10   #9467
telegramsam
telegramsam

Services: Sky Q,Multiscreen, Sky phone line, Sky broadband,Free view.
telegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
Third rate tournament with Europa League failures parachuted in part way through.

Sounds exactly same as Europa League at a lower level - think I will give it a miss.
That was my thought at first but never_the_less there might be some good games especially as the tournament progresses.
telegramsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2019, 22:17   #9468
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age

apparently the league cup winners will qualify for it. so another death knell for the league cup as a valuable competition
vincerooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2019, 23:29   #9469
ozsat
cf.mega poster

Services: 1.2Gb/100Mb, VMTV (UHD), Freesat HD, Freeview HD, SkyQ (UHD), BTtv (UHD), DAB+
ozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful one

It will soon be a challenge to fail to quality for a UEFA competition.
ozsat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2019, 06:06   #9470
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozsat View Post
It will soon be a challenge to fail to quality for a UEFA competition.
Even my team won't fail that challenge..
Old 20-11-2019, 12:58   #9471
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Sky Sports to become exclusive home of the Masters

https://www.digitaltveurope.com/2019...f-the-masters/
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 13:06   #9472
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

No surprise there then..
Old 03-12-2019, 10:12   #9473
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Well, the first of the Premier League matches start tonight on Amazon Prime. If the system does not crash, and all the matches over the season go without a hitch, this may encourage Amazon to go for one of the bigger packages in 2022. The big question of course is whether the ISPs can cope with the demand.

I guess all will be revealed soon enough.

https://www.rxtvlog.com/2019/12/how-...er-league.html
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 10:25   #9474
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Well, the first of the Premier League matches start tonight on Amazon Prime. If the system does not crash, and all the matches over the season go without a hitch, this may encourage Amazon to go for one of the bigger packages in 2022. The big question of course is whether the ISPs can cope with the demand.

I guess all will be revealed soon enough.

https://www.rxtvlog.com/2019/12/how-...er-league.html
There will be no hiding place in the next three days if it goes belly up for Amazon Prime.
Old 03-12-2019, 12:38   #9475
Tricky Trevor
cf.geek

Services: Gig1,Ultimate Volt,Virgin 360x2, O2 mobile
Tricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of Quads

With impeccable timing (I wonder why) I got a Black Friday offer on Sunday for 3 months Amazon Prime for £11.99 which I took them up on, so I'm looking forward to a bit of football in UHD now in December.
Old 03-12-2019, 12:40   #9476
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky Trevor View Post
With impeccable timing (I wonder why) I got a Black Friday offer on Sunday for 3 months Amazon Prime for £11.99 which I took them up on, so I'm looking forward to a bit of football in UHD now in December.
These companies know what sales button to press l can guarantee you that.
Old 03-12-2019, 17:34   #9477
trublue
cf.addict

Services: Ultimate Volt
trublue is an unknown quantity at this point

I just couldn't turn down the Black Friday oomph bundle, saving some money over the next 12 months. On top of those savings,I also got a 12-month subscription to Amazon Prime for free.
trublue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 17:38   #9478
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by trublue View Post
I just couldn't turn down the Black Friday oomph bundle, saving some money over the next 12 months. On top of those savings,I also got a 12-month subscription to Amazon Prime for free.
A good offer indeed.
Old 04-12-2019, 18:06   #9479
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

There have been positive first impressions from Amazon's Premiership coverage. I should imagine that the ability to switch off the commentators but still hear the sound of the stadium would have been very popular for some!

https://www.rxtvlog.com/2019/12/posi...r-amazons.html
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 18:12   #9480
ozsat
cf.mega poster

Services: 1.2Gb/100Mb, VMTV (UHD), Freesat HD, Freeview HD, SkyQ (UHD), BTtv (UHD), DAB+
ozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful one

Wish they did that for all Martin Tyler's matches

I didn't have any issues with the coverage - although tonight has more matches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
There have been positive first impressions from Amazon's Premiership coverage. I should imagine that the ability to switch off the commentators but still hear the sound of the stadium would have been very popular for some!
ozsat is offline   Reply With Quote