Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What are you eating now?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

What are you eating now?

Old 22-11-2009, 22:36   #271
lucy7
Inactive

lucy7 has reached the bronze age
lucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze age
Re: What are you eating now thread?

Lamb, some sort of potatoe thing, spinach, red wine sauce.....
Lovely.
I have a new favourite restaurant
lucy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 24-11-2009, 11:16   #272
Wayfair
Inactive

Services: Virgin tinterweb, Tivo with an extra large package 'oh yes' and a speaky thing...
Wayfair has a bronze arrayWayfair has a bronze arrayWayfair has a bronze array
Wayfair has a bronze arrayWayfair has a bronze arrayWayfair has a bronze arrayWayfair has a bronze arrayWayfair has a bronze arrayWayfair has a bronze arrayWayfair has a bronze arrayWayfair has a bronze arrayWayfair has a bronze arrayWayfair has a bronze array

Cadburys chocolate fingers.
Wayfair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2009, 22:14   #273
lucy7
Inactive

lucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze age

Duchy Original mince pie, wasn't as good as I thought it would be.
Old 24-11-2009, 22:21   #274
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Just had shredded duck in a crepe, followed by a flattened steak cooked in air-dried chillies and peppers (with chips), rounded off with a large cappucino - mmmmmm.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2009, 08:03   #275
lucy7
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverwar View Post
Just had shredded duck in a crepe, followed by a flattened steak cooked in air-dried chillies and peppers (with chips), rounded off with a large cappucino - mmmmmm.

That sounds like my sort of food, where was that or did Mrs Foreverwar make it for you?

Lucy.
Old 25-11-2009, 19:20   #276
AntiSilence
Inactive

Services: C#/ASP.NET Web Development
AntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronze
AntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronze

A fruit salad with apple, banana, strawberries, blueberries, grapes and blackberries.
AntiSilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2009, 20:30   #277
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
Some potato cakes nice and hot from the toaster with a really salty butter melting between them
Toaster?

make them properly.

Mash spud add a touch of flour to bind, cheese, and lightly fry in oil (or oil thats had bacon cooked in it.)

----------------------------

I'm currently eating Cheese & onion squares
Old 18-02-2010, 18:18   #278
alferret
cf.mega poster

Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
alferret has a nice shiny star
alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star

Dragging up a post from last year seeing as the crimbo diet's should have finished.

Not eating now but in the process of cooking.

Marinated my chicken breast in chillie flakes (1 Tspoon), 2 finely chopped chillies, garlic puree, tomato puree and some pennine fire hot sauce(2 tbl spoon) made by trees cant dance) and a healthy drizzle of olive oil, baked in the oven covered with tin foil. Home made chips and a 6oz bit of rump covered in saute'd mushrooms and onion topped with 2 free range eggs.

Hmmmmmm gringo bottom me thinks tomorrow
alferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 18:39   #279
lucy7
Inactive

lol.....

I am on a diet.
Lost 5lbs in 8 days, so its going well.
4lbs more to go then I am back to normal.

Fruit and veg soup for me......yum yum!
Old 18-02-2010, 18:56   #280
alferret
cf.mega poster

alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star

Oh and dont forget boys and girls, when you chop chillies make sure you wear gloves. If you dont and you rub sensitive parts of your anatomy (like eye lids) prepare for a burning sensation, and the hotter the chillie the warmer the burn oh and dont be amourous with your other half, they'll feel it too lol!
Old 18-02-2010, 19:39   #281
lucy7
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alferret View Post
Oh and dont forget boys and girls, when you chop chillies make sure you wear gloves. If you dont and you rub sensitive parts of your anatomy (like eye lids) prepare for a burning sensation, and the hotter the chillie the warmer the burn oh and dont be amourous with your other half, they'll feel it too lol!

Been there......got the t-shirt
Old 18-02-2010, 19:40   #282
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Fresh pineapples, peeled and cored.

Juicylicious.....
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 19:44   #283
fireman328
Inactive

fireman328 has reached the bronze age
fireman328 has reached the bronze agefireman328 has reached the bronze age

I have just finished shredded duck with sweet and sour sauce with rice, trouble is I am stlll hungry !
fireman328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 19:48   #284
lucy7
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman328 View Post
I have just finished shredded duck with sweet and sour sauce with rice, trouble is I am stlll hungry !

Well you know what they say about a chinese.........

---------- Post added at 19:48 ---------- Previous post was at 19:46 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverwar View Post
Fresh pineapples, peeled and cored.

Juicylicious.....

That was my dessert last night, only I ate it with a sharp melon spoon to make it last longer, and just dug into its flesh.........organic of course
Old 18-02-2010, 22:15   #285
alferret
cf.mega poster

Just want to add my steak was perfection, the chicken was hot and I want more lol!