Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)
Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2017, 20:07   #3541
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
There's speculation that RT will be being pulled from all platforms next Tuesday (not sure if VM carry this channel).
Only on Virgin Media Ireland (The old UPC Ireland network) in the Rep. of Ireland.

And Freeview.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Advertisement
Old 07-12-2017, 20:07   #3542
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
But it was made clear that my late friend did not watch a PPV film, yet was charged for it.

My "over the top response" was in reaction to you saying/inferring that my close friend who died suddenly was a liar and a thief. I won't bother asking for an apology for the uneccesary upset you've caused as the usual pattern is for you to upset people, apologise (sometimes) and then go on to do it all over again shortly afterwards.

I am upset enough as it is without you doing this.
Don't be so daft. I was not referring to your friend. I have already explained to you that I don't know the details of the case you referred to and therefore I did not comment on that.

I have not said anywhere that your friend was a liar, that's your word, not mine. I am not apologising for you taking things the wrong way. That is your problem, I'm afraid.

I suggest you just accept that this has just been a misunderstanding, and move on.
Old 07-12-2017, 20:11   #3543
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age

Is anyone struggling to log into the new app "virgin go"? its coming up "cant log in"
Old 07-12-2017, 20:15   #3544
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
Is anyone struggling to log into the new app "virgin go"? its coming up "cant log in"
No problems here Vince.
Old 07-12-2017, 20:31   #3545
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
No problems here Vince.
thanks den- always a gent

I cant get it working for my mum sadly. But she can watch eastenders via the iplayer so im pushing the tide back for now...according to VM all settings have been reset
Old 07-12-2017, 20:46   #3546
ozsat
cf.mega poster

Services: 1.2Gb/100Mb, VMTV (UHD), Freesat HD, Freeview HD, SkyQ (UHD), BTtv (UHD), DAB+
ozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful one

Logged in earlier and was working with no problems - but currently getting a "Service not available" error.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
Old 07-12-2017, 21:04   #3547
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

Services: TiVo Full house sports bundle,Vivid 200, SHUB 3, talk more anytime.
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozsat View Post
Logged in earlier and was working with no problems - but currently getting a "Service not available" error.
I logged in earlier and watched a few things on my PC using edge and windows 10, now I cannot get anything, tv guide, whats on now etc. Just banners and no content.
Was going to watch the gooners game ,but that's not going to happen, not impressed!
Lots of unhappy customers on the community forums.

Last edited by alwaysabear; 07-12-2017 at 22:59.
Old 07-12-2017, 23:04   #3548
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

Services: 2 V6 running 360. 500mb BB, Phone line, mobile simm.
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star

Getting 'service unavailable' on iPad.

Tried to download on my Windows phone and get a 404 error, same on PC.
Old 08-12-2017, 06:39   #3549
Pster72
cf.addict

Services: Virgin Media Tivo VIP Package (Including Sky sports and Movies)
Pster72 is a jewel in the roughPster72 is a jewel in the roughPster72 is a jewel in the roughPster72 is a jewel in the roughPster72 is a jewel in the rough

Is anyone failing to connect to there V6 box on the new app
Old 08-12-2017, 14:10   #3550
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

Price rise on average of £7.50p/m expected to hit VM customers in May 2018.
Old 08-12-2017, 14:14   #3551
jj20x

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
To pay all of the extra staff they will have to recruit to fix the problems with the new apps...

Old 08-12-2017, 14:20   #3552
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Not on your Nelly as far as l am concerned.
Old 08-12-2017, 14:42   #3553
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

Packages announced for the next bidding round of premiership football http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42278119

---------- Post added at 13:42 ---------- Previous post was at 13:42 ----------

Quote:
Not on your Nelly as far as l am concerned.
It's the info we have but tbh we think it seems a bit steep and are expecting the rise to average around £3p/m.
Old 08-12-2017, 14:46   #3554
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Packages announced for the next bidding round of premiership football http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42278119[COLOR="Silver"]
Sky will win the vast majority of them and BT Sport will pick up the leftovers.
Old 08-12-2017, 15:24   #3555
theone2k10
Inactive

Quote:
Sky will win the vast majority of them and BT Sport will pick up the leftovers.
I agree but i wouldn't be surprised if a online company such as Amazon picks up a highlights package.
Closed Thread