Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | TV Show Snippets & General Information

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

TV Show Snippets & General Information

Old 14-10-2004, 15:57   #31
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: Science Fiction & Fantasy Snippets

For those that are interested this is just a reminder that the Battlestar Galactica (2003) film is on sky 1 at 9pm (with part 2 tomorrow night at 9.05pm) both parts finish at 11pm.......

Also don't forget the series starts Monday
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 14-10-2004, 17:35   #32
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701
For those that are interested this is just a reminder that the Battlestar Galactica (2003) film is on sky 1 at 9pm (with part 2 tomorrow night at 9.05pm) both parts finish at 11pm.......

Also don't forget the series starts Monday
Why a two parter at two hours a pop?What would be so awful about four separate hour long episodes 4 weeks in a row?Not everyone can watch tv two nights in a row or wants to.I'm sick of all those shows that run for 4 hours but split into two shows on subsequent days.Frankly I can't be bothered because I just get apoplectic about the constant ad breaks which increase in number during a two hour episode.

Anyway I think I will pass as a protest about Starbuck being turned into a woman.
Old 14-10-2004, 17:37   #33
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognitas
Why a two parter at two hours a pop?What would be so awful about four separate hour long episodes 4 weeks in a row?Not everyone can watch tv two nights in a row or wants to.I'm sick of all those shows that run for 4 hours but split into two shows on subsequent days.Frankly I can't be bothered because I just get apoplectic about the constant ad breaks which increase in number during a two hour episode.
No idea - I've got it on dvd, it was a tip for people who WANT to watch it.

Quote:
Anyway I think I will pass as a protest about Starbuck being turned into a woman.
Good idea.
Old 14-10-2004, 17:37   #34
SOSAGES
Inactive

SOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of society

first 2 parts were made early this year in an attempt to get the show running it was a "mini series" almost a pilot for the show it proved popular and got good reviews so was awareded its own series

SO SAY US!
SOSAGES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2004, 17:39   #35
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOSAGES
first 2 parts were made early this year in an attempt to get the show running it was a "mini series" almost a pilot for the show it proved popular and got good reviews so was awareded its own series

SO SAY US!
Ooooh I'm so scared I'm shaking in my boots.NOT!
Old 14-10-2004, 17:41   #36
SOSAGES
Inactive

SOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of society

=) its from the show at the end - its a good start to a show i think as its the start of the galaticas adventure i think it will be a bit like voyager in that respect
Old 14-10-2004, 17:43   #37
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Quote:
You didn't like Starbuck being a woman - I didn't like the cylons becoming humanlike.... Nice enough looking tho... I suppose

And I don't think there was enough of the new robotic ones - I hope they fix that in the series.
Old 14-10-2004, 17:54   #38
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Quote:
=) its from the show at the end - its a good start to a show i think as its the start of the galaticas adventure i think it will be a bit like voyager in that respect
I wonder if Kobol will be all egyptian when they get there.....
Old 14-10-2004, 23:12   #39
ZrByte
Inactive

ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to ZrByte

Quote:

SO SAY US!
I thought it was "so say we all"
ZrByte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2004, 00:04   #40
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM Phone : Sky Mobile : Sky TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZrByte
I thought it was "so say we all"
It was.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2004, 00:36   #41
SOSAGES
Inactive

ahh well i suck but i havnt seen it since Dec 10th 2003 :P
Old 15-10-2004, 00:39   #42
ZrByte
Inactive

ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to ZrByte

Quote:
ahh well i suck but i havnt seen it since Dec 10th 2003 :P
If thats the week it came out then niether have I
ZrByte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2004, 00:42   #43
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

I'm certainly looking forward to Monday

Just to test out my dvd reocorder of course - nothing to do with the new series
Old 15-10-2004, 15:55   #44
SOSAGES
Inactive

dvd release
Quote:
The Final Frontier
First, the least surprising news in the group: Star Trek: Enterprise is coming in 2005. We've had confirmation from StarTrek.com that Enterprise was in-the-works, after months of rumors from our good friends at TheDigitalBits.com told us all to expect this. Now we can tell you that Par's plans go well beyond the first season: while you'll see that release sometime in the first half of the new year, the goal is to space out subsequent season sets in the Summer (think July), early Fall, and pre-Thanksgiving. This means that you'll get all four seasons of Enterprise in time for the Winter holidays, which will surely give the series a boost should the folks at UPN decide to continue producing new episodes after the current (4th) season is up.
Old 15-10-2004, 16:35   #45
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701
I'm certainly looking forward to Monday

Just to test out my dvd reocorder of course - nothing to do with the new series
Not me!I'm going to be watching the Sci fi channel for that legal series set in the near future followed by the new series of the Dead Zone on Monday.Much better story lines.

Incog.