Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 11-11-2010, 13:04   #1471
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer View Post
Ive applied for a job at McDonalds
Ignore Mr LM he's just jealous.

Do you have a date for your interview?
Old 11-11-2010, 13:07   #1472
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_love_monkey View Post
and that's a happy thought???
Yep cos its the prospect of a job, or were you thinking of something else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
Ignore Mr LM he's just jealous.

Do you have a date for your interview?
No not yet, as I only submitted it online about 30 mins ago, but they should be in touch within 7 to 10 days if im successful
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 13:10   #1473
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Yep cos its the prospect of a job, or were you thinking of something else?
All joking and mocking aside, it's good to see you not giving up and to keep on trying.
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 16:47   #1474
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Well I've just come back from a rather stressful trip to our youngest's school. He'd had a fit and an ambulance had been called as the staff had encountered problems administering his emergency medication. It was there when I arrived and you can imagine how I felt as I ran in. Anyway, he was out for the count and looking very pale when I found him but after some basic tests in the ambulance and a lot of questioning and form filling, I was able to take him home.

I tell you what, the smile on his face as he came round in the ambulance was utterly priceless and couldn't fail to make anyone feel happy...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 16:51   #1475
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

Got good news awhile ago. I dont have to wait six weeks for my op. I got a date for the 24th so hoepfully everything will work out and I will be pain free again after having the pain for a year

---------- Post added at 16:51 ---------- Previous post was at 16:50 ----------

Quote:
Ive applied for a job at McDonalds
Good luck and I hope you get good news
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 16:52   #1476
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Good for you - I hope you get it sorted
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 16:54   #1477
Sasha222
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
Good for you - I hope you get it sorted
Thanks dilli. I hope so as well and that I will be free of all pain killers as well
Old 11-11-2010, 17:51   #1478
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Well I've just come back from a rather stressful trip to our youngest's school. He'd had a fit and an ambulance had been called as the staff had encountered problems administering his emergency medication. It was there when I arrived and you can imagine how I felt as I ran in. Anyway, he was out for the count and looking very pale when I found him but after some basic tests in the ambulance and a lot of questioning and form filling, I was able to take him home.

I tell you what, the smile on his face as he came round in the ambulance was utterly priceless and couldn't fail to make anyone feel happy...
I love the innocence of childhood. He was awake and not scared so had a smashing experience. I bet it took a long time for your heart rate to return to normal even though it was sorted without a hospital visit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
Got good news awhile ago. I dont have to wait six weeks for my op. I got a date for the 24th so hoepfully everything will work out and I will be pain free again after having the pain for a year
...the 24th so not as long to wind yourself up either. I will be thinking of you deffi.
Old 11-11-2010, 18:11   #1479
Sasha222
Inactive

Thanks so much Jo. I was origanally given a six weeks wait so I dont have much time to think about it and I will be over it in time for Christmas

---------- Post added at 18:11 ---------- Previous post was at 18:09 ----------

Quote:

I'm so so glad that he is doing well.
Old 11-11-2010, 19:07   #1480
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze

Quote:

It was handled pretty well then.
The smile was priceless I'm sure
An update when you can?

---------- Post added at 19:07 ---------- Previous post was at 19:04 ----------

Quote:

---------- Post added at 16:51 ---------- Previous post was at 16:50 ----------

Good luck and I hope you get good news
Waiting lists! GRRRR
Old 11-11-2010, 19:07   #1481
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Strange happy thought but my mum has bought me a new potato peeler. We should now actually get 99% of potato when peeled as posed to about 30%
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 19:11   #1482
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze

Quote:
Strange happy thought but my mum has bought me a new potato peeler. We should now actually get 99% of potato when peeled as posed to about 30%
Huh??? Love it
Old 11-11-2010, 20:00   #1483
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
I'm trying to work out if potato peeler is some kind of street slang...
Old 11-11-2010, 20:08   #1484
Sasha222
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_love_monkey View Post
I'm trying to work out if potato peeler is some kind of street slang...
It's whatever you want it to be Mr _love_monkey
Old 11-11-2010, 20:15   #1485
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Quote:
It's whatever you want it to be Mr _love_monkey
well, I'd like it to be a couple of large breasted nymphomanics, but somehow I don't see that happening....