Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 22-12-2009, 01:28   #1246
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: what game are you playing

I went for the 360 version as it was the last copy of the Renegade edition I could find in Glasgow today. Got it for £130. Seen there are 2 DLC packs at the moment, and am sure there will be more eventually.
Old 22-12-2009, 20:47   #1247
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal

Just had a quick blast on the Dante's inferno Demo. (PS3)

God of War type game. Enjoyable so far
Ravenheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 23:33   #1248
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenheart View Post
Just had a quick blast on the Dante's inferno Demo. (PS3)

God of War type game. Enjoyable so far
I think its brilliant. Your right it's very much like God Of War and it seems it has a great storey behind it. Cant wait for the full release myself
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2009, 01:37   #1249
Callumpy
cf.mega poster

Callumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant future

Tried to play Modern Warfare 2 with two other people but gave up because it kept kicking us and splitting us up into different games. Fail.
Callumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2009, 05:46   #1250
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by icestar2 View Post
I think its brilliant. Your right it's very much like God Of War and it seems it has a great storey behind it. Cant wait for the full release myself
I quite agree, Some lovely atmospheric graphics, and those boss fights were most enjoyable. Might have to invest in it too.
Old 26-12-2009, 15:54   #1251
Ravenheart
Inactive

I've finally got Uncharted 2 after a friend got it for me for Xmas.

I've started out on easy (yes yes what a Loser I am! ).. As I'm not very good at any games involving head shots/ FPS elements etc, I'm loving it so far the story, voice acting and the visuals really do put some movies to shame. Once I've got the hang of it I'll ramp up the difficulty (I hope!)

I also got a pre-owned copy of Buzz and 4 wireless buzzers, that's quite enjoyable too, will make tomorrow great fun when a few friends are popping over for drinks and munchies. Ideal game for a family too, but it's as rare as hen's teeth in the shops it seems.

Happy gaming folks!
Old 26-12-2009, 16:03   #1252
CycoSymz
cf.mega poster

Services: Freeview HD
CycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appeal
CycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appeal

Mario Kart Wii

I've got 2 GCSE's. 1 in Biology and 1 in Metalwork...If you want your cat welding then I'm your man.
CycoSymz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2009, 16:10   #1253
Matty_
cf.geek

Matty_ has reached the bronze age
Matty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze age

Just finished playing Flashpoint dragon rising(on XBox 360). Probably give it about a 7/10, some of the graphics are superb but the game gets a little samish after a while, and the ending is a bit sudden.
Certainly worth a play if you pick up a second hand copy but it not easy and can be frustrating at times. The save points are daft and sometimes you can spend about half an hour getting to a point then zip your dead (or at least flapping around on the floor bleeding to death)
Matty_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2009, 16:18   #1254
Jon T
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Telephone and 100Mb broadband, Sky Q
Jon T has reached the bronze age
Jon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze age

Don't really do much gaming at all, but i've just starting playing Little Big Planet on the PSP.
Jon T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2009, 14:32   #1255
zing_deleted

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Galactic Warfare Mod online excellent

http://www.moddb.com/mods/star-wars-...lactic-warfare

Its wicked
Old 29-12-2009, 19:04   #1256
icestar2
Inactive

icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Been playing Dragon Age on the PC. Seems very good but am really rubbish at it tbh lol.
Old 30-12-2009, 16:48   #1257
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Assassins Creed 2, just started it.
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 21:51   #1258
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

I'm back to Uncharted 1 to finish it on Crushing. I'm not looking forward to the chapter 20 gun fight. I'm upto 18 right now. The part where you're in a booth opposite Elana and she's been captured, about to get into a pretty big gun fight when I next start up the game. I forgot how annoying this game could be. It's not exactly hard, you've just gotta watch everywhere because they'll always suprise you.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2009, 19:40   #1259
icestar2
Inactive

Got a 2 month free trial of ilovefilm so decided to give them a try and rented Saw the game from them. Glad I didnt buy it. Was not a bad game but gets very repetitive very quickly and I finished it in two sittings of a couple hours each.
Old 04-01-2010, 19:54   #1260
jab1990
Inactive

jab1990 is an unknown quantity at this point

still playing fifa 10. if anyone wants a game add me on psn: fluffygodzilla
jab1990 is offline   Reply With Quote