Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | 2018 price rises

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media News Discussion

2018 price rises

Old 18-08-2018, 19:16   #76
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: 2018 price rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
It hasn't.

Attachment 27517
Ok, thanks. I'll tell him that it would now be cheaper to take a landline again, does anyone know if there will be any installation charges? He used to have a landline before finding he could cancel it and save money (he never uses it)?
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 19-08-2018, 15:03   #77
tvtimes
No idea what to put

Services: Sky entertainment, kids and HD package, Sky Fibre Unlimited broadband, XBOX one, PS4 and Android box
tvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Ok, thanks. I'll tell him that it would now be cheaper to take a landline again, does anyone know if there will be any installation charges? He used to have a landline before finding he could cancel it and save money (he never uses it)?
I would assume Virgin Media would wave the charge if he signs up to a new 12 month contract. He could always threaten to leave for another supplier and get any charge waived or lowered.
Old Yesterday, 15:33   #78
MrB
cf.addict

MrB is on a distinguished roadMrB is on a distinguished road

There are reports of people getting the price rise notification on HotUKDeals having only signed up on 2nd August and as recently as 12th August - I understood it only applied to contracts before 1st August?

Last edited by MrB; Yesterday at 16:11.
MrB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 17:26   #79
Mr K
cf.mega poster

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a goldfish
Mr K has reached the bronze age
Mr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrB View Post
There are reports of people getting the price rise notification on HotUKDeals having only signed up on 2nd August and as recently as 12th August - I understood it only applied to contracts before 1st August?
Well I signed a new contract on the 2nd and haven't had anything through on a price rise. Have had this months bill for 0.00p - nicest bill I've ever had
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 18:20   #80
MrB
cf.addict

MrB is on a distinguished roadMrB is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Well I signed a new contract on the 2nd and haven't had anything through on a price rise. Have had this months bill for 0.00p - nicest bill I've ever had
We signed up in March and haven't received an email yet, though I expect it is on roll out?
MrB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:12   #81
StevenNT
cf.addict

Services: VM Full House with Vivid 200
StevenNT has a spectacular aura about themStevenNT has a spectacular aura about themStevenNT has a spectacular aura about themStevenNT has a spectacular aura about them

I singed up last month and saw nothing yet, am I due to get an price increase?
StevenNT is offline   Reply With Quote