Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Rate the last movie you saw

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Film & Cinema

Rate the last movie you saw

Old 10-04-2012, 19:47   #3721
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin25 View Post

I felt it was too short..only 1 hr 1/4
It was 1 hour and 55 minutes.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 10-04-2012, 20:13   #3722
Mick Fisher
Inactive

Services: Sky Unlimited FibrePro Sky Talk Sky+HD
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_ View Post
Perhaps it just seemed like 75 minutes.

I must admit, to me, it seemed like all of 150 minutes
Mick Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 20:23   #3723
richard1960

Services: vm broadband tvxl TiVo, v+ sky sports and phone.

Mutiny On The Buses-Right up my street i love the double entendre.

For me i Give it 9/10.

Probably the best of the "on the Buses " movies.
Old 10-04-2012, 20:26   #3724
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard1960 View Post
Mutiny On The Buses-Right up my street i love the double entendre.

For me i Give it 9/10.

Probably the best of the "on the Buses " movies.
As a compliment, that's up there with "one of the nicest serial killers" and "the best-tasting poison".....
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 20:33   #3725
richard1960

Services: vm broadband tvxl TiVo, v+ sky sports and phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
As a compliment, that's up there with "one of the nicest serial killers" and "the best-tasting poison".....
Highly amusing Hugh.

I just love the classic british comedies.

On the buses.
Till Death Us Do Part.
In sickness and in health.
Are you being served.
steptoe and son.
All the carry on's.
Fawlty Towers.

All including the film variants are in my collection of classic british comedy.
Old 10-04-2012, 20:37   #3726
ZrByte
Inactive

ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to ZrByte

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin25 View Post

I felt it was too short..only 1 hr 1/4
Don't you mean 1h 3/4?

---------- Post added at 19:37 ---------- Previous post was at 19:36 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
And lets not forget "one of the most honest politicians".
ZrByte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 03:37   #3727
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star

Saw 21 JumpStreet and thoroughly enjoyed it. 8.5 out of 10! Ice Cube was brilliant.
Saaf_laandon_mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:51   #3728
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Yogi Bear a great family film 9/10
Old 11-04-2012, 08:42   #3729
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_ View Post
I remember it was only 75 minutes, I was shocked. That said, I watched in bangkok, maybe they cut scenes, wouldn't be first time for that
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2012, 16:46   #3730
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

I am you...7.5 /10

Sad film
Old 16-04-2012, 17:07   #3731
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Puss in boots 9/10

l Watched this with my family and we all laughed our heads off.
Old 16-04-2012, 19:18   #3732
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Just go with it

7/10
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2012, 19:22   #3733
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

The Perfect Host........quirky and funny......9/10
The Hunger Games......better than I expected......7/10
Tower Heist.........thought it would be funnier but a good film nevertheless....8/10
Old 16-04-2012, 20:05   #3734
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

I'm a sucker for these old films

All that heaven allows (1955) Jayne Wyman and Rock Hudson 8/10
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2012, 21:20   #3735
colin25
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
I'm a sucker for these old films

All that heaven allows (1955) Jayne Wyman and Rock Hudson 8/10
Man after my own heart...I still catch casablanca when it is on...and love the black and whites (old ones, not the ones shot in B/W for sake of it)