Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What music are you listening to?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment

What music are you listening to?

Old 30-01-2018, 15:42   #13081
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has reached the bronze age
Dude111 has reached the bronze ageDude111 has reached the bronze ageDude111 has reached the bronze ageDude111 has reached the bronze ageDude111 has reached the bronze age
Im listening to my 1950s rock and roll collection records (Record 4/Side 2)

Current song: Bye bye baby - Doe-Vells
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 02-02-2018, 15:28   #13082
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Re: What music are you listening to?

Walk Between Worlds - the new Simple Minds album delivered by postie not long ago. Pretty darn good up to now.
Old 03-02-2018, 19:05   #13083
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has reached the bronze ageDude111 has reached the bronze ageDude111 has reached the bronze ageDude111 has reached the bronze ageDude111 has reached the bronze age
Listening to my Woodstock 69 cassette (Tape 1/Side 1)

Current song: I had a dream - John Sebastion
Old 07-02-2018, 12:22   #13084
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze array
GrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze array

Suffering from a flair up of cervical spondylosis, so a day working from home on painkillers. Listening to Stephan Bodzin - Wir. Best enjoyed with headphones (and optional Tramadol).

Cheers

Dave

Cheers,

Dave
GrimUpNorth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 13:25   #13085
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronze
nashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
Suffering from a flair up of cervical spondylosis, so a day working from home on painkillers. Listening to Stephan Bodzin - Wir. Best enjoyed with headphones (and optional Tramadol).

Cheers

Dave
Hope you feel better soon, Music is a fantastic healer, I love my country music as long as it is a traditional ,
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 16:50   #13086
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze array
GrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
Hope you feel better soon, Music is a fantastic healer, I love my country music as long as it is a traditional ,
Thanks, that's what getting old for and carrying heavy equipment at work does to you. Country music is good - normally start YouTube going first thing and just let it play so often hear country.

Cheers

Dave

Cheers,

Dave
GrimUpNorth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 08:52   #13087
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Im listening to my DOORS record (Wierd scenes from inside the gold mine)

Current song: Take it as it comes
Old 11-02-2018, 13:26   #13088
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronze
nashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronze

Listening to Stewart Fenwick on Celtic Radio with his Country Music Show ,
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2018, 18:16   #13089
denphone
Still alive and happy

Services: XL BB, 2 V6 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver bling
denphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver bling

Earth, Wind & Fire - Boogie Wonderland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=god7hAPv8f0

The Carpenters- Top Of The World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDPMmaHWj1I

California Dreamin' - The Mamas & The Papas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-aK6JnyFmk

Abba - Gimme! Gimme! Gimme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEjLoHdbVeE

Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nDS...E5BEMSON-JcoUQ
Old 19-02-2018, 19:51   #13090
weenie
Believe in yourself ...
BlackJack Champion, Buzz Lightyear Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, Hexxagon Champion, Hungry Bob Champion, Minigolf Champion, 5 In A Row Champion

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Whitesnake, Guns and Roses, kiss, AC/DC etc and our son's think Mum and Dad have finally flipped LOL

The only thing that has changed is instead of our parents shouting at us to turn off that rubbish is it is now our son's

Old 19-02-2018, 20:14   #13091
admars
cf.mega poster

admars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of society

my kids have got into Kiss, not due to me (I prefer heavier stuff), but due to Scooby-Doo! and Kiss: Rock and Roll Mystery! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scooby...d_Roll_Mystery

they love it, and them suddenly breaking out into song and singing "I was made for lovin you" makes a nice change from "Let it go" \m/
admars is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2018, 20:44   #13092
weenie
Believe in yourself ...
BlackJack Champion, Buzz Lightyear Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, Hexxagon Champion, Hungry Bob Champion, Minigolf Champion, 5 In A Row Champion

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

The kiss is my song tbh, I liked Guns and Roses, Bon Jovi etc whereas hubby liked the likes of AC/DC etc

I used to think Axl Rose was fab much to hubby's annoyance.