Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Really surprised that his works!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Sky TV, Sky+ & Sky Q

Really surprised that his works!

Old 10-01-2020, 15:57   #16
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: Really surprised that his works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Now TV Boost offers 1080p on most content now.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-is-now-tv-boost
Interesting, I had not heard of that.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 10-01-2020, 17:09   #17
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Well, that escalated quickly...
Do you disagree with what has been said about the funding of the criminal fraternity?
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 18:05   #18
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Do you disagree with what has been said about the funding of the criminal fraternity?
I think you,'ll find human trafficing funds human trafficing.
pip08456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 20:13   #19
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
It appears that you are happy to fund terrorism, human trafficking etc as long as you save a few quid. Strange as you often like to imply how wealthy you are on here.

As Old Boy says, you are dealing with the criminal fraternity and it's things like this, selling contraband etc that generates their income. Shame on you.
Sorry Richard it cost me NOTHING wouldn't take anything. Has been on friend's tv for nearly two years. Sure not short of a dollar or two but never pay more than I have too .Only a fool does that! Question how does this differ from Kodi ? Except it's free!

Last edited by Itshim; 10-01-2020 at 20:28.
Itshim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 20:14   #20
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
I disagree with vituperative posting...

You could have said "did you know that it has been shown that the funds from this sort of activity has been used by the same criminals who are involved in human trafficking and illegal drug supply? You may wish to reconsider this.", rather than "It appears that you are happy to fund terrorism, human trafficking etc"...
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 22:26   #21
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
Sorry Richard it cost me NOTHING wouldn't take anything. Has been on friend's tv for nearly two years. Sure not short of a dollar or two but never pay more than I have too .Only a fool does that! Question how does this differ from Kodi ? Except it's free!
It doesn't if you're using both for piracy. You can just as easily use both legitimately. I.e I've got one set up to show freeview on a firestick because TVplayer can be pants. No one here is bragging about using Kodi or an IPTV app to stream Sky content for free.

Appeared to have missed the illegal streaming of copyrighted material and piracy part.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 10-01-2020 at 22:39.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 23:11   #22
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
I disagree with vituperative posting...

You could have said "did you know that it has been shown that the funds from this sort of activity has been used by the same criminals who are involved in human trafficking and illegal drug supply? You may wish to reconsider this.", rather than "It appears that you are happy to fund terrorism, human trafficking etc"...
I see you've been googling obscure words again! There was nothing bitter or abusive about my post, it's common sense to be against the funding of terrorism.

Nobody needs lessons from you about etiquette, you seem to revel in stirring things up by being unpleasant at times.

---------- Post added at 22:11 ---------- Previous post was at 22:08 ----------

Quote:
Interesting that you don't pay for it, surely there must be something in it somewhere along the line for those that facilitate this service??

You might as well cancel VM now, will your slingbox work with this system for when you're abroad?
Old 10-01-2020, 23:33   #23
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

Quote:
Nobody needs lessons from you about etiquette, you seem to revel in stirring things up by being unpleasant at times.

Now I’ve seen everything.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 23:47   #24
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
I see you've been googling obscure words again! There was nothing bitter or abusive about my post, it's common sense to be against the funding of terrorism.

Interesting that you don't pay for it, surely there must be something in it somewhere along the line for those that facilitate this service??

You might as well cancel VM now, will your slingbox work with this system for when you're abroad?
Nice ad hominem attack there, Richard - shame it isn’t based in actuality (you know, due to the fact that I have previously posted using that word on Cable Forum eight times, the first time nearly twelve years ago).

https://www.cableforum.uk/board/show...e#post34497525

Anyhoo, back in Realityville
Quote:
Nobody needs lessons from you about etiquette, you seem to revel in stirring things up by being unpleasant at times
Projection, much?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 433B34CF-29DB-4CA1-BFE6-79E613D313EB.jpg (151.1 KB, 21 views)
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 02:28   #25
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Pot, Kettle, Black

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 12:22   #26
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:

You do realise you're the expert is stirring threads up and causing hassle??? Your attendance record proves this.

This is the best laugh i have had in a while! lol

And frankly you will probably come in here and deny all of this and threaten to sue everyone which is quiet franky bollocks.
Old 11-01-2020, 16:45   #27
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

Provide examples.
Old 11-01-2020, 17:01   #28
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

Quote:
Provide examples.
Do you actually want to go down this road?

No, actually, the CF team isn’t going to allow it.

Please stick to the topic and try being POLITE to each other.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 19:22   #29
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

Quote:
You might as well cancel Virgin Media then.

Will this work with your Slingbox for when you're abroad?

---------- Post added at 18:22 ---------- Previous post was at 18:22 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Interesting, I had not heard of that.
It costs a little extra though, £3 per month I think.
Old 12-01-2020, 14:58   #30
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal

Quote:

My son is here at the moment so he looked at it (he used to have sky) says while it looks like sky it is not . In fact it is just a skin ( lost the will to live at this point) however it does not pause any show as if it has until you hit play .Going to what is live when starting again. Also it only has BBC England showing BBC London news. Sorry for poor wording hate typing on tablet ! Don't need slingbox if in states have all I require anywhere else wouldn't watch TV😁