Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The PS4 Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems

The PS4 Thread
View Poll Results: Will you buy the ps4
Never 25 28.09%
Maybe 22 24.72%
Defo 37 41.57%
No sure 5 5.62%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2018, 13:44   #316
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The PS4 Thread

Anybody got the PSVR headset and have a list of games they recommend?
Old 10-11-2018, 09:54   #317
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Who else buys cheap digital games from other country playstores?

I am finding it far cheaper now going 100% digital buying games from the US, Indonesian and UK playstores if i look out for the regular sales they have.

I use sites like psprices.com to compare prices across sites which also tells me of the flash sales then for the US site buy US credit online from another site and for the Indonesian site i use a virtual credit card called Resolut, all without any problems. All i have to do is make up an address for where i live on the PS stores but with the Resolut card it is my legit address seeing that is like a bank account.

You can then add the other accounts to your console and play using your normal UK account without restriction.

If anyone wants any info on how to do this drop me a message.

Last edited by SnoopZ; 10-11-2018 at 09:57.
SnoopZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2018, 12:16   #318
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Red Dead Redemption 2 looks a good game but its rather expensive currently as all new games generally are.
Old 27-11-2018, 12:49   #319
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

I'll get RDR2 when I can pick it up cheap digitally from either the US or Indonesian PSN store, most of my games cost less than £15 now digitally, my latest 2 are Assassin's Creed Origins Deluxe and God of War, got both for £31 total.
Old 07-05-2019, 20:33   #320
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

EA Access coming to the PS4 this July.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...57340332631025
Old 07-05-2019, 20:49   #321
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

That's great news. Heard rumours s few months ago.

Had this on Xbox and it's pretty decent.
Old 03-06-2019, 20:31   #322
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

If anyone wants a PSN credit deal, you can currently get £35 PSN UK credit for £29.99 from CDkeys and if Hotukdeals is accurate on 7th June there will be a 30% deal on a PS+ UK subscription.

So if you purchase the £35 credit and then use that on the subscription deal you get it all for £29.99, this is for new and existing customers and you can stack your subscriptions.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/fro...mment-37783183
Old 07-06-2019, 00:06   #323
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Stephen there is a Days of Play sale starting tomorrow on the US store and you may want to check it out, some games I recommend for you.

GOD OF WAR PS4 $19.99 £15.79
HORIZON ZERO DAWN COMPLETE EDITION $9.99 £7.89

Personally I think I may pick up most of these as the prices seem a steal!

MARVEL’S SPIDER-MAN $19.99 £15.79
DETROIT: BECOME HUMAN $7.99 £6.31
BATTLEFIELD V $23.99 £18.95

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/day...9-more-3242542
Old 07-06-2019, 02:04   #324
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

The Days of Play sale is ok the UK store also.

There are also savings on PS Plus, as well as actual hardware, like co soles, controllers and excellent PS VR discounts.

List of all things in the sale. No prices yet

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2019...e/#sf213920557

Last edited by Stephen; 07-06-2019 at 02:14.
Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 10:24   #325
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
The Days of Play sale is ok the UK store also.

There are also savings on PS Plus, as well as actual hardware, like co soles, controllers and excellent PS VR discounts.

List of all things in the sale. No prices yet

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2019...e/#sf213920557
Yes, but the US pricing should be far cheaper.

Think i have to wait for 4-5pm today for the US prices to change on the store.

If you're interested in Battlefield V it has just gone onto EA Access for Xbox, so it should be on EA Access when it comes to PS4.

Last edited by SnoopZ; 07-06-2019 at 10:28.
SnoopZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 12:22   #326
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Not sure if I could be bothered setting up to buy from the US store.
Old 07-06-2019, 12:31   #327
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Not sure if I could be bothered setting up to buy from the US store.
Takes 5 minutes.

1. Register with NEW email
2. Set it up using a US address, i used a holiday home address i had previously stayed at.
3. Setup new account on your PS4 as PRIMARY your UK account will still be PRIMARY also.
4. Purchase USA topup cards from https://www.pcgamesupply.com using your normal UK banking card and UK address, instant email delivery.
5. Add US topcards to US account and purchase the game/download.
6. Play said games via UK account.

It's alot easier than it looks and the prices are astonishingly cheaper at times, when the sales are on.
Old 07-06-2019, 23:41   #328
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Just purchased 6 x $10 topups and bought Spiderman Deluxe for $30 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider for $24, not a bad deal at all.
Old 08-06-2019, 02:35   #329
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

I bought Horizon, forgot I had a US account already from PS3 days. Not logged on to PS4 to download yet though.
Old 08-06-2019, 09:32   #330
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
I bought Horizon, forgot I had a US account already from PS3 days. Not logged on to PS4 to download yet though.
Excellent choice I think it's one of the best open world games I have played.

A few tips, don't do what I did and try and do the end mission too soon as I ended up being too underpowered with weapons and body armour and had to roll back and do everything all the errands and side missions for that, and it was sure worth it, the DLC is very good too so leave that till the end.

I really enjoyed collecting all the trophies.

I tried Spiderman late last night, still struggling with the control system and fear the game will be far too short unless there is an open world element.