Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Formula 1 2012 season

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Formula 1 2012 season

Old 04-11-2012, 14:15   #391
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Formula 1 2012 season

Lewis Hamilton yet again retires from a GP.

McLaren yet again have problems with the car. It's an absolute pile of crap this year and has only been getting worse over the years.

Hamilton's decision to jump ship may be one of the greatest decisions he's ever made.
Old 04-11-2012, 14:23   #392
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Lewis Hamilton yet again retires from a GP.

McLaren yet again have problems with the car. It's an absolute pile of crap this year and has only been getting worse over the years.

Hamilton's decision to jump ship may be one of the greatest decisions he's ever made.
Indeed its has happened time after time and l cannot blame him at all for jumping ship as to be perfectly honest McLaren have been a bunch of amateurs this season with one disaster after another.
Old 04-11-2012, 14:51   #393
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

8th different winner in 2012 as KIMI RAIKKONEN wins the Abu Dhabi GP
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 15:05   #394
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
8th different winner in 2012 as KIMI RAIKKONEN wins the Abu Dhabi GP
He's done pretty well in his comeback.
Old 04-11-2012, 15:08   #395
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
He's done pretty well in his comeback.
Indeed he has. Alot better than another driver that come back to F1 in 2010
Old 04-11-2012, 15:17   #396
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Was too much pressure on Schumacher upon his return.

Kimi had only been away from the sport for a few years but actively kept racing in other competitive Motorsports so he was always on the ball and ready for a return whereas Micheal had been away that little bit longer and had gone into full Motorsports retirement.

Not a great comeback for Schumi but to me and for many he's still the greatest F1 driver of all time.
Old 04-11-2012, 15:43   #397
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:

Kimi had only been away from the sport for a few years but actively kept racing in other competitive Motorsports so he was always on the ball and ready for a return whereas Micheal had been away that little bit longer and had gone into full Motorsports retirement.

Not a great comeback for Schumi but to me and for many he's still the greatest F1 driver of all time.
I disagree. He isnt the greatest F1 driver of all time. Senna for me is the greatest. The only reason why Shumi did so well is because everything and everyone was based around him
Old 04-11-2012, 19:36   #398
jempalmer

Services: 500gb Tivo & V+. TV XL, 60MB BB, M Phone.

Quote:
I disagree. He isnt the greatest F1 driver of all time. Senna for me is the greatest. The only reason why Shumi did so well is because everything and everyone was based around him
Seconded
Old 04-11-2012, 19:37   #399
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Thirded.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:24   #400
banjo
Inactive

banjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud of

What was the problem with Lewis's car ?
banjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 11:28   #401
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze

Quote:

I'll give him 'King of the wet track'.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:31   #402
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caff View Post
I'll give him 'King of the wet track'.
Yes l will give you that Caff.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:34   #403
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Nah, Jean Alesi was and always will be king of the wet to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcEizyUJhtU
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 15:11   #404
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo View Post
What was the problem with Lewis's car ?
Electrical failure.

I just hope he gets through his Mercedes debut ok.

With Hamilton I feel it can go one of two way's, He'll crash out on the first lap or he'll pull of a masterclass win.

I like McLaren but I just think they've been a disaster this season and have been slipping wildly since the last rule changes and I'd rather see Kimi at McLaren for a few years than Perez.

Vettel to Ferrari is a guarantee regardless of their denials, as been said it's a poorly kept secret. The more interesting side is who will be taking lead seat at RedBull and will Mark Webber be there or are we looking at a completely new lineup.

RedBull Driver predictions anyone?
Old 05-11-2012, 15:19   #405
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Electrical failure.

I just hope he gets through his Mercedes debut ok.

With Hamilton I feel it can go one of two way's, He'll crash out on the first lap or he'll pull of a masterclass win.

I like McLaren but I just think they've been a disaster this season and have been slipping wildly since the last rule changes and I'd rather see Kimi at McLaren for a few years than Perez.

Vettel to Ferrari is a guarantee regardless of their denials, as been said it's a poorly kept secret. The more interesting side is who will be taking lead seat at RedBull and will Mark Webber be there or are we looking at a completely new lineup.

RedBull Driver predictions anyone?
l think we could be looking at a new line up at Red Bull but as for whom will go there well thats anybody's guess.