Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The state benefits system mega-thread.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The state benefits system mega-thread.

Old 21-03-2014, 19:54   #1096
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread. Many merged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
....by some, not everyone.

Just the same as on this forum - some (not all) assume that all on benefits / disability or not are just scroungers.
+1
Old 21-03-2014, 20:01   #1097
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

Quote:
For example the tester could just not like the person he is testing and lie.

Same as the testee could just lie about what happened.

I'm sure the on occasion the ATOS people lie it's inherent to human nature.

To suggest that anyone doing work for ATOS will NEVER lie is just odd.
Absolute crap ,people lie if they have something to gain ,what does ATOS have to gain ?
Old 21-03-2014, 20:02   #1098
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
Absolute crap ,people lie if they have something to gain ,what does ATOS have to gain ?
You don't think sometimes people lie just because they don't like someone?
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2014, 20:03   #1099
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star

Quote:
To meet targets perhaps.
Old 21-03-2014, 20:07   #1100
tizmeinnit

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
To meet targets perhaps.
exactly this
Old 21-03-2014, 20:12   #1101
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Indeed some privates companies have a increasing habit of deceiving to make more profits.

http://www.theguardian.com/business/...illions-pounds
Old 21-03-2014, 20:14   #1102
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Also of course just because the company doesn't 'have a policy of lying' doesn't mean it's staff feel the same way.
Old 21-03-2014, 20:18   #1103
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

Quote:
You don't think sometimes people lie just because they don't like someone?
Maybe they do but,"they lie saying the ill are fit to work" and "They lie end of" is what i replied to and what i think is an idiotic statement

---------- Post added at 20:18 ---------- Previous post was at 20:14 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
To meet targets perhaps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tizmeinnit View Post
exactly this
Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Indeed some privates companies have a increasing habit of deceiving to make more profits.

http://www.theguardian.com/business/...illions-pounds
Quote:
Also of course just because the company doesn't 'have a policy of lying' doesn't mean it's staff feel the same way.

Jesus ,do you lot realise how paranoid and ridiculous you sound ,.......everybody are liars and out to get you
Old 21-03-2014, 20:19   #1104
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Atos assessors have been accused of falsifying or twisting information in order to deny ESA in a bid to reach government targets - a claim the DWP and Atos vehemently deny. In 2012, the BBC broadcast a Panorama documentary about the new WCA called Disabled or Faking it? in which the former employment minister, Chris Grayling, said: "there are no targets anywhere in the system." But, when the BBC asked to see the DWP’s full contract with Atos, the government refused.

Last year, several former employees have also come forward to tell their story. Dr. Greg Wood, a former Atos assessor, told the BBC: "I was instructed to change my reports, to reduce the number of points that might be awarded to the claimants. I felt that was wrong professionally and ethically.” Another whistleblower, Joyce Drummund, a former Atos Nurse, told a Scottish newspaper, the Daily Record that she was instructed to mark down claimants she knew were unfit for work
http://www.opendemocracy.net/ourking...failing-uk’s-m
Old 21-03-2014, 20:19   #1105
tizmeinnit

Quote:
Maybe they do but,"they lie saying the ill are fit to work" and "They lie end of" is what i replied to and what i think is an idiotic statement

Jesus ,do you lot realise how paranoid and ridiculous you sound ,.......everybody are liars and out to get you
well if they lie to say the ill are fit for work then they also lie end of

You are right everybody does lie even you of that I am sure
Old 21-03-2014, 20:23   #1106
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Its nothing about being paranoid at all but just stating facts that some might find hard to digest due to their slanted bias and prejudice towards certain subjects and threads.
Old 21-03-2014, 20:33   #1107
martyh

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Its nothing about being paranoid at all but just stating facts that some might find hard to digest due to their slanted bias and prejudice towards certain subjects and threads.
so nothing to do with paranoia then ..........

Den you and some others on here really need to stop thinking that everybody is against you if everybody doesn't agree with you
Old 21-03-2014, 20:33   #1108
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Quote:

Interesting I don't recall saying everyone is out to get me. Still I suppose putting words in my mouth helps your point along no end.
Old 21-03-2014, 20:39   #1109
tizmeinnit

Quote:
Interesting I don't recall saying everyone is out to get me. Still I suppose putting words in my mouth helps your point along no end.
he thinks it does but it does not lol
Old 21-03-2014, 20:42   #1110
martyh

Quote:
i didn't say you did .......paranoid much ?

You do however seem to expect others to lie as a matter of course