Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The state benefits system mega-thread.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

The state benefits system mega-thread.

Old 06-10-2016, 21:14   #1876
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread. Many merged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
By fault or design you've twisted or misunderstood what I meant. You should be able to post without being rude.
How's your search going for the proof of what you claimed I'd said then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter

I fear that Osem won't be happy, he supports the repeated testing of everybody, even those with severe, lifelong and incurable learning difficulties!
Since you reckon you're not a liar and keep telling other people not to be rude, I'll be expecting an apology before you go back on the ignore list where you belong.

Last edited by Osem; 06-10-2016 at 21:17.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-10-2016, 21:30   #1877
Anypermitedroute
Inactive

Services: Virgin TIVO XL package & Sky Movies and Sports HD XXL broadband & superhub
Anypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of Quads

I wouldn't hold your breath
Anypermitedroute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 22:41   #1878
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
By fault or design you've twisted or misunderstood what I meant. You should be able to post without being rude.

I twisted nothing, I just quoted you. So again you lie when it suits you. If you disagree with my assertion then feel free to visit your solicitors. I look forward to recieving your lawsuit for deformation of character.

To save you derailing a third thread regarding this, a thread about this exists:

Please point me to the other 2 threads where I've called you a liar.

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/sh...2#post35862202
pip08456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 10:25   #1879
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter

Sort of true, the Blair Government changed the original tests started by the Thatcher Government in 1993 when she phased out Invalidity Benefit in favour of Incapacity Benefit
Poor old Maggie blamed again.

I think you mean Major Government.
Old 07-10-2016, 17:06   #1880
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Poor old Maggie blamed again.

I think you mean Major Government.
You are correct, although these changes were formulated by the Thatcher administration, it was enacted by the Major Government as he was PM by then.

The other change was support for the most severely disabled. I was very surprised when support was increased for younger people (in the process of being scrapped by the PIP legislation introduced by the Cameron Government) at the expense of reduced support for those over pension age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
How's your search going for the proof of what you claimed I'd said then?

Since you reckon you're not a liar and keep telling other people not to be rude, I'll be expecting an apology before you go back on the ignore list where you belong.
Stop pretending i've been or am on ignore and making a fool of yourself. You won't be receiving an apology.

The details will be provided at my convenience, not yours.

What on Earth are you talking about now Pip? Whatever it is, it's got nothing to do with the topic (as usual).

It's interesting to note that you have derailed two threads about an off topic subject, but not contributed to a thread partially created to negate the need for this.

---------- Post added at 16:06 ---------- Previous post was at 15:57 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anypermitedroute View Post
It's becoming clearer and clearer as to why you've been labelled as a stirrer in the past.

Last edited by RichardCoulter; 07-10-2016 at 17:19.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 18:19   #1881
Anypermitedroute
Inactive

Services: Virgin TIVO XL package & Sky Movies and Sports HD XXL broadband & superhub
Anypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of Quads

I think you need to concentrate your efforts on that "evidence" Richard
Old 07-10-2016, 18:19   #1882
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

Quote:

What on Earth are you talking about now Pip? Whatever it is, it's got nothing to do with the topic (as usual).

---------- Post added at 16:06 ---------- Previous post was at 15:57 ----------

It's becoming clearer and clearer as to why you've been labelled as a stirrer in the past.

Link please.
I merely responded to your post.
Old 07-10-2016, 18:57   #1883
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
I merely responded to your post.
It doesn't make any sense and isn't pertinent to the topic under discussion though.

---------- Post added at 17:57 ---------- Previous post was at 17:54 ----------

Quote:
You have form for failing to apologise when appropriate.

Quote:
I think you need to concentrate your efforts on that "evidence" Richard
You also have form for stirring things up on the forum, as pointed out by others and myself.

Do you actually have anything relevant to contribute to this topic?
Old 07-10-2016, 19:05   #1884
Anypermitedroute
Inactive

Quote:
It doesn't make any sense and isn't pertinent to the topic under discussion though.

---------- Post added at 17:57 ---------- Previous post was at 17:54 ----------

You have form for failing to apologise when appropriate.

You also have form for stirring things up on the forum, as pointed out by others and myself.

Do you actually have anything relevant to contribute to this topic?
You seem to be confusing stirring with catching out a liar

This situation is your own making, stop deflecting and start addressing or own up. No one is else is creating this hole here apart from you

As for your topics a lot of them are based on hot air, nazi stances, nonsense and barmy old guff so I'm afraid not

PS love the way I get quoted once but commented twice
Old 07-10-2016, 19:13   #1885
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Quote:

This situation is your own making, stop deflecting and start addressing or own up. No one is else is creating this hole here apart from you

As for your topics a lot of them are based on hot air, nazi stances, nonsense and barmy old guff so I'm afraid not

I think we all know he's been rumbled yet again as the sad lying hypocrite he is so it's back to the ignore list. Pity it doesn't work on his quoted drivel but nothing's perfect eh? Next time he pops up claiming he doesn't lie and would never be rude we'll all know it's just more of the same old garbage.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 19:29   #1886
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Quote:
I think we all know he's been rumbled yet again as the sad lying hypocrite he is so it's back to the ignore list. Pity it doesn't work on his quoted drivel but nothing's perfect eh? Next time he pops up claiming he doesn't lie and would never be rude we'll all know it's just more of the same old garbage.
Believe it or not I've actually agreed with him in one of his recent posts.

Is that because I've made him stop, take a breath and read his reply before posting???

Only time will tell.
Old 07-10-2016, 20:09   #1887
Anypermitedroute
Inactive

Quote:

Is that because I've made him stop, take a breath and read his reply before posting???

Only time will tell.
Perhaps,

Or maybe his "research" on 10 minute teasers is having a more relaxing and calming influence than first thought
Old 08-10-2016, 14:51   #1888
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

Quote:

I am not a liar, these comments were made by Osem.

You could always put me on ignore Instead of disrupting threads by harrassing me within the forum with off topic posts, but that would take the fun out of discriminating against vulnerable people for you wouldn't it.

Quote:
I never was and still aren't on ignore, you're sort are too frightened of missing something.

When you're proved to be a liar, it will be you that's expected to apologise.

Quote:

Only time will tell.
You really do have an inflated opinion of yourself, "he" never gave your existence a second thought.
Old 08-10-2016, 16:04   #1889
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Grow up, all of you, I'm tired of the bickering.

If it continues I'll just suspend you all for a week, I dont care who you think is "at fault".

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 20:13   #1890
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

When the new benefit cap comes in, many families will be stripped of all Housing Benefit bar 50p, which will inevitively lead to more homelessness:

https://speye.wordpress.com/2016/10/...ore-it-begins/

May has said that there will be no further cuts to the social security budget until the end of this Parliament beyond those already planned. This, therefore, looks to be going ahead.

Those who rely on this support in order to live won't know what's hit them.