Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Jokes Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Jokes Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 13:40   #1171
kangaroosterrier
Inactive

kangaroosterrier will become famous soon enoughkangaroosterrier will become famous soon enoughkangaroosterrier will become famous soon enough
Re: [Merged] Jokes Thread

A father takes his son aside and says, “Boy, today I’m going to tell you about the birds and the bees.”

The little lad protests: “No, dad, don’t tell me. Please. You can tell me anything but, not, please never, tell me about the birds and the bees.”

The confused dad looks at his son worryingly and asks, “But why, boy? What’s the matter?”

“Well, two years ago when I was six you came and told me the tooth fairy wasn’t real, that it was just you or mommy putting the money under my pillow and taking the tooth. Last year you said there’s no Santa Claus, that he’s nothing but a marketing gimmick and that it’s just you and everybody else’s daddy in a suit. And now if you’re going to tell me that men and women don’t really have sex when they’re all grown up, well then I’ve got nothing left to live for.”
kangaroosterrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 10-09-2008, 03:56   #1172
frogstamper
Inactive

Services: VIP
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze

Not so much a joke, but a rather amusing ditty to the tune of Gilbert and Sullivan's HMS Pinafore's, A British Tar.

A British Bar.

A British bar is a boring hole,
that's filled with a bunch of guys,
But you can get a beer,
If you let one bend your ear,
And tell you a pack of lies.

His nose gets long as he spouts his verse,
His breath is bad and his armpits worse,
His voice is loud with a slurring drawl,
And his fist be ever ready for a bar room brawl.

So should you meet this British bore,
A man who has nothing to say,
Just act dumb and meek
Till he has to take a leak,
Then slip out the alleyway.

When he comes back and he finds your gone,
He wont care a less, he'll still ramble on,
He'll find another to bore to tears,
And this he'll do forever and a dozen years,

A dozen years...A dozen years.
frogstamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2008, 18:56   #1173
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

"Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."
Old 21-09-2008, 15:12   #1174
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Three Catholic girls were graduating from a Catholic high school. Sister Marie asked each girl what career they wanted to pursue.

Mary said, "I want to help needy children in Africa."
Sister Marie said, "Very good choice."

Anne said, "I want to help the elderly."
Sister Marie replied, "Good job for you."

Sarah said, "I don't have much money, so I have no choice but to become a prostitute."
Sister Marie fainted on the floor.

When she came to, Sarah said, "I am sorry that I must be a prostitute, but I really need the money."

Sister Marie said, "A prostitute! Oh, thank God. I thought you said Protestant!"
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2008, 01:07   #1175
wigro
Inactive

wigro is just so famous around these partswigro is just so famous around these partswigro is just so famous around these partswigro is just so famous around these partswigro is just so famous around these partswigro is just so famous around these partswigro is just so famous around these partswigro is just so famous around these partswigro is just so famous around these partswigro is just so famous around these partswigro is just so famous around these partswigro is just so famous around these partswigro is just so famous around these partswigro is just so famous around these partswigro is just so famous around these parts

Just given up my job in the helium balloon factory , aint going to be spoken to like that .
wigro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2008, 12:58   #1176
Druchii
cf.mega poster

Services: Canal Digital: 50/10
Druchii has a nice shiny star
Druchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigro View Post
Just given up my job in the helium balloon factory , aint going to be spoken to like that .
Haha!
Druchii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 08:26   #1177
Raistlin
Inactive

Services: Depends on the person and the price they're offering
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars

I bought eight legs of venison off a bloke in a pub last night, it cost me £60.

Does anybody know if that's too dear?
Raistlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 08:29   #1178
Graham M
-

Services: FreeSat+ Tivo V-Box VM 60MBit
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Graham M Send a message via Yahoo to Graham M

Oh god.
Graham M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 15:26   #1179
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Depends if they were hind legs............
Old 25-09-2008, 15:30   #1180
zing_deleted

I was offered a plasma tv the other day for £50 but was told the remote control was broken. I could not turn it down
Old 25-09-2008, 15:54   #1181
LondonRoad
Inactive

Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by David F View Post
I was offered a plasma tv the other day for £50 but was told the remote control was broken. I could not turn it down
LondonRoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 17:27   #1182
altis
cf.mega poster

altis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny star
altis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny star

Q: What do you call a dear with no eyes?
A: No idea.

Q: What do you call a dear with no eyes and no legs?
A: Still no idea.
altis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 20:35   #1183
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Right, if we are descending to that level..................

Q. What do you call a pig with three eyes?

A. A piiig
Old 25-09-2008, 21:37   #1184
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

alright then....

Q: What do you call a fly with no wings?

A: A walk.

I thank you!
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 23:09   #1185
Wicked_and_Crazy
cf.mega poster

Wicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny star
Wicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to Wicked_and_Crazy Send a message via Yahoo to Wicked_and_Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob M View Post
I bought eight legs of venison off a bloke in a pub last night, it cost me £60.

Does anybody know if that's too dear?
i know what you watched on TV last night

---------- Post added at 23:09 ---------- Previous post was at 23:07 ----------

Q: What do you call a woman who plays pool balancing a pint on her head

A: Beatrix Potter
Wicked_and_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote