Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Formula 1 2012 season

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Formula 1 2012 season

Old 25-11-2012, 17:01   #481
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
Re: Formula 1 2012 season

hes pushing himself.. driving! i have to stick up for him now. Come on Seb!
thenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 25-11-2012, 17:03   #482
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenry View Post
Come on Alonso
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2012, 17:05   #483
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Seconded.
Old 25-11-2012, 17:06   #484
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Seconded.
If Vettel wins ill know where to come to get my money. I have money on Alonso winning the title so if i loose im coming to you for you to pay out
Old 25-11-2012, 17:09   #485
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
If Vettel wins ill know where to come to get my money. I have money on Alonso winning the title so if i loose im coming to you for you to pay out
No you must see your master first and he is your paymaster..
Old 25-11-2012, 17:22   #486
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
No you must see your master first and he is your paymaster..
Nope. He wouldnt have cost me money, you will have so i come to you

---------- Post added at 17:21 ---------- Previous post was at 17:09 ----------

Its starting to look like Vettel will win the title now as i dont see any way Alonso can get into 3rd

---------- Post added at 17:22 ---------- Previous post was at 17:21 ----------

Hulkenberg and Hamilton crash and Hamilton now out of the GP. Alonso now into podium
Old 25-11-2012, 17:24   #487
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Nope. He wouldnt have cost me money, you will have so i come to you

---------- Post added at 17:21 ---------- Previous post was at 17:09 ----------

Its starting to look like Vettel will win the title now as i dont see any way Alonso can get into 3rd

---------- Post added at 17:22 ---------- Previous post was at 17:21 ----------

Hulkenberg and Hamilton crash and Hamilton now out of the GP. Alonso now into podium
Its all happening here and the question is what is going to happen next.
Old 25-11-2012, 17:25   #488
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
Its all happening here and the question is what is going to happen next.
Well Alonso nearly spins and no doubt he has to pit and now Vettel is now in 9th so its now in Vettels hands
Old 25-11-2012, 17:25   #489
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

this is crazy stuff come on Seb!!!
Old 25-11-2012, 17:27   #490
nstokes
Inactive

Its very crazy and no doubt Massa will let Alonso go through to take 2nd
Old 25-11-2012, 17:29   #491
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
this is crazy stuff come on Seb!!!
Its all in the lap of the gods.
Old 25-11-2012, 17:32   #492
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
Its all in the lap of the gods.
Well even if Alonso gets to 2nd Vettel will still win the title by 1 point as he is in 7th
Old 25-11-2012, 17:34   #493
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Well even if Alonso gets to 2nd Vettel will still win the title by 1 point as he is in 7th
But the rain might have a part to play yet.
Old 25-11-2012, 17:36   #494
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
But the rain might have a part to play yet.
I agree, we never know but there is no way Alonso will win the race and i dont see anyone overtaking Vettel and also Vettel is catching Shumi so is putting a gap between him and 8th place. Vettel wont make a mistake that will cost him the title
Old 25-11-2012, 17:36   #495
thenry
Inactive

i cant remember my bet365 password!