Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Old Yesterday, 21:50   #496
Mick
Proud Mancunian
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
I have never posted that Trump is guilty of collusion with the Russians. It may be a strategy to deter criticism of Trump on the forum, but it's disappointing that you chose to label me a liar.
I never said you had, I said you have implied his guilt which you have, you do know what implied means, yeah ?
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old Yesterday, 21:56   #497
Mr K
Remoaning Traitor !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a goldfish
Mr K has reached the bronze age
Mr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Donít tell bare face lies..
Thank you might have been 'implying' Andrew was a liar there !
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 22:19   #498
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 has reached the bronze age
1andrew1 has reached the bronze age1andrew1 has reached the bronze age1andrew1 has reached the bronze age1andrew1 has reached the bronze age1andrew1 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
I never said you had, I said you have implied his guilt which you have, you do know what implied means, yeah ?
To the question "So, never posted that Trump is guilty of collusion with the Russians?"
I correctly replied "No"
To which you responded "Donít tell bare face lies."

You may not have intended it to come across as calling me a liar, but you have. I guess it's a badge of honour one up from the "Wrong again" list which
Mr K and Hugh are on.
1andrew1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 22:27   #499
Mick
Proud Mancunian
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
To the question "So, never posted that Trump is guilty of collusion with the Russians?"
I correctly replied "No"
To which you responded "Donít tell bare face lies."

You may not have intended it to come across as calling me a liar, but you have. I guess it's a badge of honour one up from the "Wrong again" list which
Mr K and Hugh are on.
I responded, but youíve taken what I said out of context...

So no denial that you have implied Trumpís guilt previously in all the Trump threads?
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 22:45   #500
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 has reached the bronze age
1andrew1 has reached the bronze age1andrew1 has reached the bronze age1andrew1 has reached the bronze age1andrew1 has reached the bronze age1andrew1 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
I responded, but you’ve taken what I said out of context...

So no denial that you have implied Trump’s guilt previously in all the Trump threads?
Nothing was taken out of context as your "Don’t tell bare face lies" post was in response to my "No" post which you quoted.

---------- Post added at 22:45 ---------- Previous post was at 22:42 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
So, never posted that Trump is guilty of collusion with the Russians?
Quote:
No
Quote:
Don’t tell bare face lies. You have certainly implied his guilt many times over. You have a selective memory.
1andrew1 is online now   Reply With Quote