Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Jokes Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Jokes Thread

Old 19-05-2011, 09:55   #1531
Sox
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media Telephone- T.V X.L Broadband .L. Sky Sports
Sox has reached the bronze age
Sox has reached the bronze ageSox has reached the bronze ageSox has reached the bronze age
Re: [Merged] Jokes Thread

Dirty Laundry

A newlywed couple arrived back from honeymoon to move into their tiny new flat.
"Care to go to bed?" the husband asked.
"Shh!" said his blushing bride. "These walls are paper thin. The neighbours will know what you mean! Next time, ask me in code - like, 'Have you left the washing machine door open' - instead."
So, the following night, the husband asks: "I don't suppose you left the washing machine door open, darling?"
"No," she snapped back, "I definitely shut it." Then she rolled over and fell asleep.
The next morning, she woke up feeling a little frisky herself, so she nudged her husband and said: "I think I did leave the washing machine door open after all..."
"Don't worry," said the man. "It was only a small load so I did it by hand."
Sox is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 19-05-2011, 11:41   #1532
Welshchris
Permanently Banned

Services: 50mb Cable, L TV and Phone XL.
Welshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful one

Met a transvestite last night who had a really great positive view on life.

He loves to just eat, drink and be Mary :-D
Welshchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2011, 16:24   #1533
Sox
Inactive

Sox has reached the bronze ageSox has reached the bronze ageSox has reached the bronze age

John went to visit his 90-year-old grandfather in a very secluded,rural area of Georgia.After spending a great evening,chatting the night away,John's grandfather prepared breakfast of bacon,eggs and toast.However,John noticed a film-like subtance on his plate, and questioned his grandfather asking,"Are these plates clean?"
His grandfather replied, "They're as clean as cold water can get them.Just you go ahead and finish your meal,Sonny!"
For lunch the old man made hamburgers. Again,John was concerned about the plates as his appeared to have tiny specks around the edge that looked like dried egg and asked, " Are you sure these plates are clean?"
Without looking up the old man said, "I told you before,Sonny,those dishes are as clean as cold water can get them.Now don't you fret,I don't want to hear another word about it!"
Later that afternoon,John was on his way to a nearby town and as he was leaving his grandfather's dog started to growl, and wouldn't let him pass.
John yelled and said, "Grandfather,your dog won't let me get to my car!"
Without diverting his attention from the football game he was watching on TV, the old man shouted....."COLDWATER, go lay down!"
Old 19-05-2011, 16:41   #1534
carlwaring
Permanently Banned

Services: XL TV, XL Phone, 30mb BB, 1TB Tivo
carlwaring has reached the bronze age
carlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze age

Haha, but also... ewww
carlwaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2011, 17:25   #1535
Skyranger
Inactive

Skyranger is an unknown quantity at this point

The rules from the male side.

1) Men are not mind readers. (The first and foremost rule)
2) Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up - put it down. We need it up - you need it down. You don't hear us complaining if you leave it down.
3) Sunday sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Just let it be.
4) Crying is blackmail.
5) Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this. Subtle hints do not work. Strong hints do not work. Obvious hints do not work. Just say it.
6) 'Yes' and 'No' are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
7) Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
8) Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact all comments become null and void after 7 days.
9) If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.
10) If something we said can be interpreted in two ways and one of them makes you sad or angry - we meant the other one.
11) You can ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know how best to do it, then just do it yourself.
12) Whenever possible please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
13) Christopher Columbus did not need directions. Neither do we.
14) All men see in only 16 colours. Like a Window's default setting. 'Peach' is a fruit not a colour. 'Pumpkin' is also a fruit. We have no idea what 'mauve' is.
15) If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.
16) If we ask what is wrong and you say' nothing' we will act as if nothing is wrong. We know you're lying but it's just not worth the hassle.
17) If you ask a question you don't really want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.
18) When we have to out somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine - honestly.
19) Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you're prepared to discuss such topics as football, cricket and rugby.
20) You have enough clothes.
21) You have too many shoes.
22) I am in shape. 'Round' is a shape.

Yes, I know I'll be sleeping on the couch tonight. Don't mind though. It's like camping, really.
'Sigh' Expect a full blooded response from the girlies.
Skyranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2011, 17:52   #1536
Welshchris
Permanently Banned

Welshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful one

I got so fed up of everyone at work saying my watch made me look gay that I now ignore them.

I wouldn't even give them the time of day.
Old 19-05-2011, 18:16   #1537
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2011, 18:30   #1538
Sox
Inactive

This young man buys his 90 year old Grandfather the services of a call girl.The girl arrives and says, 'Hi! I'm here to give you Super Sex,'
'Oh, thank you,' replies the old man. 'I'll have the Soup please.'
Old 19-05-2011, 18:41   #1539
carlwaring
Permanently Banned

carlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyranger View Post
12) Whenever possible please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
Or pay for a Tivo
Old 20-05-2011, 12:16   #1540
Skyranger
Inactive

Skyranger is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay Carlwaring. You got me. What on earth is a 'Tivo'?
Skyranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2011, 12:56   #1541
Sox
Inactive

A wee lad was crying his eyes out in a hugh shopping centre one day.
"What's the matter?" asked a policeman.
"I've lost my Dad," cried the little boy.
"What's he like?" asked the copper.
"Beer,Women and Fags." said the little boy.
Old 20-05-2011, 13:28   #1542
Welshchris
Permanently Banned

What's made of rubber and mists up all of your windows?

Condomsation
Old 20-05-2011, 14:20   #1543
carlwaring
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyranger View Post
Okay Carlwaring. You got me. What on earth is a 'Tivo'?
That's a good one
Old 20-05-2011, 16:29   #1544
Sox
Inactive

After a morning stroll the three bears head for the kitchen to see if their breakfast had cooled down.
"Sombody's eaten my porridge." cries the baby bear.
"And somebody's eaten my porridge," exclaims the mother bear.
"Stuff the porridge!" yells the father bear. "Where's the ****** DVD player?"
Old 22-05-2011, 09:13   #1545
Sox
Inactive

Two guys were seated at the end of a bar when a young lady seated a few stools up began to choke on a piece of hamburger. She was turning blue and obviously in serious respiratory distress.

One said to the other, 'That there gal is having a bad time!'

The other agreed and said, 'Think we should go help?

'You bet,' said the first, and with that he ran over and asked, 'Can you breathe?'

She shook her head, 'No!'

He said, 'Can you speak?'

She again shook her head, 'No!'

With that, he pulled up her skirt and licked her on the butt. So shocked was the young lady that she coughed up the obstruction and began to breathe, with great relief.

Back to his friend, he said, 'Funny how that Hind Lick Manoeuver always works!'