Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coronavirus

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

Coronavirus
View Poll Results: When you become eligible for the Covid Vaccine, would you take it?
Yes 76 84.44%
No 8 8.89%
Unsure 6 6.67%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2021, 04:27   #4981
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Coronavirus

Third Covid jab for over 50's before winter:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/t...nter-jhpj57g0d
Advertisement
Old 06-05-2021, 11:16   #4982
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I presume is the same as the main online access system, which I can access via systmonline - Ive had access for 2/3 years now.
Hasn't systmoline now been replaced by the Airmid UK app (which is the system my GP uses)? I think I read the NHS app is also developed by TPP, but it doesn't appear to be a rebrand of the same app. Pretty confusing.
Old 06-05-2021, 21:30   #4983
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Third Covid jab for over 50's before winter:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/t...nter-jhpj57g0d
A bit late for the Times with that news, that was the point of the order for 60 million further doses from Pfitzer a couple of weeks ago.
Old 06-05-2021, 23:26   #4984
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
Hasn't systmoline now been replaced by the Airmid UK app (which is the system my GP uses)? I think I read the NHS app is also developed by TPP, but it doesn't appear to be a rebrand of the same app. Pretty confusing.
I have no idea about apps, dont have a smart phone.
I was referring to the online [web] system, which is still fully operational.

Baby, I was born this way.
Old 09-05-2021, 13:17   #4985
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

It's beginning to sound like that we might be able to hug family from the 17th of May, but friends will have to wait until June.

This will be excellent news for me as my sister is 50 on 27th May, and a much-needed hug is in order.

She is very low at the moment and has problems that she would normally speak to our mum about.

She doesn't want to tell our dad as she doesn't want to worry him, she said on Saturday I can pop over Monday afternoon if I wanted. I might be wrong, but I read it as she wants to talk to me, so I will go and say she can talk to me as much as she feels comfortable.
Old 09-05-2021, 14:01   #4986
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I have no idea about apps, dont have a smart phone.
I was referring to the online [web] system, which is still fully operational.
Its the same system l use and have been using for quite a while now.
Old 09-05-2021, 14:15   #4987
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

https://www.itv.com/news/2021-05-07/...foreign-travel

Quote:
the government said travellers can use the NHS Covid app as a "Covid passport" to prove they have had both vaccine doses.

Transport Secretary Grant Shapps said: "From 17 May English residents will be able to use their existing NHS health app to gain access to their vaccine records".

People can also use a letter as proof of their vaccination status and can get hold of that document by calling 119.
Quote:
Ministers in Westminster are working with Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland to make sure everyone across the UK can use the same technology.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Old 09-05-2021, 14:42   #4988
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

For those contemplating overseas holidays, I found this piece from Simon Calder, an expert on the subject, encouraging. In particular:
Quote:
After so many stumbles, what ministers plan for early summer 2021 is basically a test flight for the bold and the desperate. But by the start of July, I expect the European locations on which so many of our holiday dreams depend – Spain, France, Italy, Croatia and Greece – to go green.
https://www.independent.co.uk/travel...-b1843783.html
Old 09-05-2021, 18:35   #4989
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

I wouldn't go near an airport this year.
Old 09-05-2021, 18:51   #4990
Sephiroth
Simples

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
.... and I urge everyone to avoid holidaying in (perfidious) France.

My advice is at your risk.
Old 09-05-2021, 19:02   #4991
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
.... and I urge everyone to avoid holidaying in (perfidious) France.
Avoid perfidious Wales , Scotland, Ireland, rest of the EU too ?

Bognor's a nice place to wave your flag of St. George. Take a brolly...
Old 09-05-2021, 19:05   #4992
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Eurostar, LNER and Stena Line will happily take your hard-earned cash instead.
Old 09-05-2021, 19:15   #4993
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Eurostar, LNER and Stena Line will happily take your hard-earned cash instead.
I'll add to my non-trip to the airport by saying I won't be going abroad this year, Andrew.
Old 09-05-2021, 19:31   #4994
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array

2 features have been added, which maybe because the GP has changed things. Recent test results and "Consultations and events", all 346 of them! Not sure people need to know every time "Additional SCR dataset uploaded under COPI regulations".

Looking further into the 346 "Consultations and events", my 1st covid jab is listed there and in the "Systmonline" web system.
Old 09-05-2021, 20:29   #4995
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

I’ve had those for at least a year on my App.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Closed Thread