Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 07-04-2013, 11:58   #6391
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Downloaded the kindle app for the iPad and bought all seven Harry Potter books for £40
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 07-04-2013, 12:07   #6392
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Hope you enjoy them. I'm still working on the last one.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:08   #6393
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer View Post
Downloaded the kindle app for the iPad and bought all seven Harry Potter books for £40
Very nice indeed.
Old 09-04-2013, 06:53   #6394
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Another terrible Tuesday - and more poking and needles in the eyes today..... still at least it's a day out :-)
Old 09-04-2013, 07:25   #6395
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Good luck dilli for today as l have my own uncomfortable time today with a visit to the dreaded dentist.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:39   #6396
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Good luck for today Dilli and Den, hope it's not too painful.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:07   #6397
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Good luck both of you, I'm also going for some blood tests. My pre op today, where I discuss whether to have a full general or an epidural for the op. Looking forward to it, been annoying me for 2 years now so am literally counting the days until I have the op.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:36   #6398
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

I prefer to be knocked out when I can
Old 09-04-2013, 10:50   #6399
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Ditto, might be a higher risk for me of death having the full general, but one wrong move giving the epidural and I could end up paralysed from the waist down permanently. Would rather take the higher risk of death personally.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 10:53   #6400
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

I've had an op on my bits and I am so glad I was asleep.

I could have the eye op done under local to but frankly stuff that. especially as there are drill bits involved ;-)
Old 09-04-2013, 11:08   #6401
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Well just back from the dentist and l am afraid l will have to endure things until next Thursday as they are going to put a crown in.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:08   #6402
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Well just back from the dentist and l am afraid l will have to endure things until next Thursday as they are going to put a crown in.
dental pain really sucks! sorry to hear that!
Old 09-04-2013, 11:09   #6403
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
I've had an op on my bits and I am so glad I was asleep.

I could have the eye op done under local to but frankly stuff that. especially as there are drill bits involved ;-)
l am glad you have come through your ordeal this morning dilli.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:12   #6404
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

still waiting for patient transport........ could be on time could be hours. if they turn up ;-)
Old 09-04-2013, 11:16   #6405
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Yes my experiences of hospital transport have not been good in the last couple of years as one time we did not get back to Plymouth till 1.00 in the morning from London as he arrived 4 hours late and then we had to go to the moon and back to drop off other patients before l was finally dropped off.