Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Old 01-06-2013, 14:46   #1696
Jameseh

Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvtimes View Post
Exactly. Been with them for years and I am fed up with being the last to get everything or miss out entirely.
And by last you mean second, except for BT Sport because y'know BT own it.
Advertisement
Old 01-06-2013, 14:51   #1697
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameseh View Post
And by last you mean second, except for BT Sport because y'know BT own it.
Third...sky have it too
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 14:52   #1698
Jameseh

I know, that's why I wrote except. Whereas every other channel we get second, after Sky.
Old 01-06-2013, 16:25   #1699
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvtimes View Post
Been given no reason not to be. I'm sick of the waiting I am subjected to as a Vm customer

Exactly. Been with them for years and I am fed up with being the last to get everything or miss out entirely.
How can you be the last to get something that hasn't actually launched yet?
Old 01-06-2013, 16:31   #1700
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
Indeed as one suspects when it does launch it will arrive on all major platforms at the same time.
Old 01-06-2013, 17:02   #1701
DaMac
Inactive

Services: VM 200mb Gamer BB, 1m Motorised Satellite, Netflix 4K, Amazon Prime 4K, VM M TV, Freesat HD.
DaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
We can be the last to get confirmation we are \ are not getting something that hasn't actually launched yet.
DaMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 17:05   #1702
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMac View Post
We can be the last to get confirmation we are \ are not getting something that hasn't actually launched yet.

I think some are worried they won't be able to partake of the free HD offer before 1 August
Old 01-06-2013, 17:07   #1703
johnasimmons
cf.mega poster

Services: 500mb, Full House (with Sky Sports & Movies, BT Sports and ViaPlay), 1 TiVo, 1 V6, iPhone 14 Pro Max
johnasimmons has reached the bronze age
johnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin25 View Post

I think some are worried they won't be able to partake of the free HD offer before 1 August
If VM get BT Sport I don't think that offer will apply to us....
johnasimmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 17:07   #1704
DaMac
Inactive

Services: VM 200mb Gamer BB, 1m Motorised Satellite, Netflix 4K, Amazon Prime 4K, VM M TV, Freesat HD.
DaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Indeed as one suspects when it does launch it will arrive on all major platforms at the same time.
But will we get it in HD? Will we end up paying a premium price for it? If for instance we only find out in August then a lot of us are going to have to start rushing about changing providers.
DaMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 17:11   #1705
johnasimmons
cf.mega poster

Services: 500mb, Full House (with Sky Sports & Movies, BT Sports and ViaPlay), 1 TiVo, 1 V6, iPhone 14 Pro Max
johnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMac View Post
But will we get it in HD? Will we end up paying a premium price for it? If for instance we only find out in August then a lot of us are going to have to start rushing about changing providers.
I agree, we should be told sooner rather than later what is happening about BT Sport - but then again we are talking about VirginMedia...
Old 01-06-2013, 17:15   #1706
colin25
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnasimmons View Post
I agree, we should be told sooner rather than later what is happening about BT Sport - but then again we are talking about VirginMedia...
Lads, don't panic...it is coming soon
Old 01-06-2013, 17:19   #1707
johnasimmons
cf.mega poster

Quote:
I read your post with the voice of Jonesy the butcher from Dads Army in my head...
Old 01-06-2013, 17:21   #1708
colin25
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnasimmons View Post
I read your post with the voice of Jonesy the butcher from Dads Army in my head...
lol..I was thinking more the voice of doom
Old 01-06-2013, 17:24   #1709
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Yes the drama queens are at it again.
Old 01-06-2013, 23:04   #1710
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameseh View Post
I know, that's why I wrote except. Whereas every other channel we get second, after Sky.
As there was only two main TV package providers before, getting something second was also being last
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote