Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Season 2018/2019

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport

Season 2018/2019
Closed Thread

Old 29-12-2018, 01:28   #391
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Season 2018/2019

I mean the entire point was to highlight the dire standard of refereeing across the board and frequent inconsistency, the game was already lost at 1-0 that's irrelevant and I didn't even argue that, there's no robbery here. Hence the following post about Martin Atkinson screwing Watford later that night. So I'm not worried about individual decisions. I'm worried about all of them, thus mentioning both Lanzini and Niasse received bans for exeggerating contact. If you can tell me. Paul Dummett brushing Salah on the arm leads to someone flopping forward and their legs giving way then I'll tell you Paul Dummett is Sergio Ramos.
Old 29-12-2018, 12:33   #392
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
I mean the entire point was to highlight the dire standard of refereeing across the board and frequent inconsistency, the game was already lost at 1-0 that's irrelevant and I didn't even argue that, there's no robbery here. Hence the following post about Martin Atkinson screwing Watford later that night. So I'm not worried about individual decisions. I'm worried about all of them, thus mentioning both Lanzini and Niasse received bans for exeggerating contact. If you can tell me. Paul Dummett brushing Salah on the arm leads to someone flopping forward and their legs giving way then I'll tell you Paul Dummett is Sergio Ramos.

I think Salah is one of the more honest strikers in the PL that's all, I agree the decision was a bit soft but the defender should have kept his hands to himself. Personally I can't wait for VAR as it will hopefully mitigate some of the dreadful refereeing decisions we've seen this year. I don't think the Salah penalty was one of those. You certainly can't compare it with the Ramos incident.
Old 29-12-2018, 13:04   #393
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveeb View Post
I think Salah is one of the more honest strikers in the PL that's all, I agree the decision was a bit soft but the defender should have kept his hands to himself. Personally I can't wait for VAR as it will hopefully mitigate some of the dreadful refereeing decisions we've seen this year. I don't think the Salah penalty was one of those. You certainly can't compare it with the Ramos incident.
I'm not it was more tongue in cheek in reference to the way Ramos tried to pull his arm off.
Old 29-12-2018, 13:06   #394
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
+1
Old 29-12-2018, 13:18   #395
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age

Quote:
I'm not it was more tongue in cheek in reference to the way Ramos tried to pull his arm off.
Fair enough, every time I see the name Ramos it's like red rag to a bull
Old 29-12-2018, 19:16   #396
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Salah was criticised a game or two ago for not going down when he was clearly fouled and got nothing. If the defender is stupid enough to pull him back and interfere in his run it's a penalty. As it happens it didn't matter a bit as Newcastle got battered, i'd worry more about your teams form than individual refereeing decisions.
Its certainly more a penalty today don't you agree Dave?.
Old 29-12-2018, 19:47   #397
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

Services: 2 V6 running 360. 500mb BB, Phone line, mobile simm.
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star

Kamikaze defending from Arsenal for all four goals.

---------- Post added at 18:47 ---------- Previous post was at 18:46 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Still a bit soft all the same.
Old 29-12-2018, 20:07   #398
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Harry Kane had a hell of a flop for Spurs. Didn't get touched but rolled around holding his leg in agony. Should look at changing the rule so that the most blatant of dives are punished regardless of whether the ref awards anything.
Old 29-12-2018, 20:13   #399
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadom View Post
Kamikaze defending from Arsenal for all four goals. .
How they could do with a Tony Adams and Co Jim..

---------- Post added at 19:13 ---------- Previous post was at 19:12 ----------

Quote:

Still a bit soft all the same.
A lot of them are nowadays.
Old 29-12-2018, 21:11   #400
daveeb
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post

Yes for sure, but the pullback in the N'castle game would have been a foul anywhere else on the pitch, so it should be in the penalty area as well. Arsenal should probably have had a pen in todays game as well so once again refs are inconsistent.
Old 30-12-2018, 19:02   #401
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Manchester United are alive.
Old 30-12-2018, 19:57   #402
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

Services: 2 V6 running 360. 500mb BB, Phone line, mobile simm.
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star

Can't complain even with the quality of the opposition in last three games. Still can't keep a clean sheet and the red card wasn't clever either.
Old 30-12-2018, 22:40   #403
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Manchester United are alive.
They still aren't a patch on Blyth Spartans.
Old 31-12-2018, 06:17   #404
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Can't complain even with the quality of the opposition in last three games. Still can't keep a clean sheet and the red card wasn't clever either.
l am sure once we get into the New Year Jim it will bring United much more cheer then 2018.
Old 01-01-2019, 14:00   #405
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

On my way on an empty train to a New Year's Day away fixture. Beautiful sunny day too. Get out from behind your TVs and watch in ultra ultra HD
Closed Thread