Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation
Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2018, 12:50   #1531
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Here we go with the statistics game... only I am not playing.

I stand by my views, nothing will alter my view London has become a crime ridden mess under Sadiq childish Khan. Bring on his baby Khan balloon, he deserves it!
Well Mick it was you who quoted the statistic of 80+ deaths due to shootings and stabbings in London. Others have rightly pointed out that pro rata by population there are worse places.
Advertisement
Old 07-07-2018, 14:03   #1532
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveeb View Post
Well Mick it was you who quoted the statistic of 80+ deaths due to shootings and stabbings in London. Others have rightly pointed out that pro rata by population there are worse places.
Well Mick nothing - Nowhere is worse than London and I stand by that.
Old 07-07-2018, 14:40   #1533
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age

Quote:
And I stand by my assertion.
Old 07-07-2018, 14:45   #1534
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveeb View Post
And I stand by my assertion.
Which is inaccurate.

Anyway - back on topic, we are far off it.
Old 07-07-2018, 18:36   #1535
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Verbatim from one of Trump's speeches this week.

Can anyone decipher this, please?

Quote:
"I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records, and I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument, I don’t have a guitar or an organ, no organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look, I only need this space, they need much more room, for basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without, like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important."

-- President Donald Trump, Montana Political Rally, July 5, 2018.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Old 07-07-2018, 19:37   #1536
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Verbatim from one of Trump's speeches this week.

Can anyone decipher this, please?
He's saying well done England on the World Cup soccerball win ( I think...)
Old 07-07-2018, 19:51   #1537
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Quite a lot of places are worse than London.

Why do you constantly place Trump above the U.K. and insult people’s homes? You would not accept me calling your city a shithole and rightly so.
Old 07-07-2018, 20:43   #1538
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Quite a lot of places are worse than London.
Yeah, like Rhyl (never again )
Old 07-07-2018, 21:13   #1539
daveeb
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Yeah, like Rhyl (never again )
Ha yes we've been there (once).
I doubt we'll ever darken the doors of Skegness again either...apologies to anyone from that neck of the woods.
Old 07-07-2018, 21:18   #1540
Mick
Cable Forum Team

I gave an instruction earlier to get back on topic - I suggest people follow it.
Old 10-07-2018, 07:13   #1541
Mick
Cable Forum Team

BREAKING: U.S President Donald Trump, has announced Brett Kavanaugh as his nominee for the U.S Supreme Court

If confirmed will mean there will be 5 Conservative Justices, vs. 4 Liberal Justices.
Old 10-07-2018, 07:27   #1542
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

I wonder why he choose him?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44775078

Quote:
He wrote a Minnesota law review article in 2009 arguing that presidents should be shielded from criminal investigations and civil lawsuits while in office.
Strangely enough, he didn’t think that way when he worked on the Starr Independent Counsel investigation on Bill Clinton, where he argued for Clinton’s impeachment.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Old 10-07-2018, 08:11   #1543
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Trump is NOT under Criminal Investigation, as per Special Counsel, Mueller, has stated President Trump is not currently a target of his investigations, his election campaign is though and the associates involved during that period.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8287531.html

The above link was from April.

Talking of which, Manafort trial, Mueller is not bringing any evidence of collusion to his sentencing trial. (Probably because there is none).
Old 10-07-2018, 08:17   #1544
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

To be fair it's the experience of investigating Clinton that led Kavanaugh to believe investigating sitting Presidents is a bad idea. At least that's what a podcast told me. However I would disagree with that.

---------- Post added at 08:17 ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 ----------

Quote:
Talking of which, Manafort trial, Mueller is not bringing any evidence of collusion to his sentencing trial. (Probably because there is none).
Manafort was charged with different crimes why would Mueller bring collusion evidence to it?
Old 10-07-2018, 08:39   #1545
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post

Manafort was charged with different crimes why would Mueller bring collusion evidence to it?
Why is Manafort even there to begin with?

He is in Jail for crimes he was already investigated for in 2005...

He is currently in Solitary confinement for 23 hours a day for his own personal safety - he has not been convicted or sentenced.

It's one whole show to get him to flip on Trump, only there is nothing to flip with because there was no collusion, it is a made up crime by the Democrats with "their" actual evidence of collusion, paying for the Russian dossier, via Steele.

We are just going to end up going over old ground here to I am not going to carry this little detail any further on, as we are clearly not going to agree on certain principles.
Closed Thread