Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)
Closed Thread

Old 18-07-2018, 19:47   #1291
Ddonald2016
cf.geek

Ddonald2016 will become famous soon enoughDdonald2016 will become famous soon enoughDdonald2016 will become famous soon enough
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Premier Sports HD is FREE right now if you press 551.
No it not showing up, says need subscriiptoon
Advertisement
Old 18-07-2018, 20:15   #1292
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

5 more channel new testing on Virgin Media - info thanks to JJ20X over on DS Forum

July 17th.

-Internal I (For an channel like WorldBox called IQTV)
-Internal Q (For Quest HQ - but broadcasting and sound of BBC Red Button HD

July 18th.
-Internal V*
-Internal T*
-A second Internal P*
-Internal Z**

*Broadcasting on SD transport stream
**Broadcasting on HD transport stream.

Info thanks to DS Forum and JJ20X

See #3585 https://forums.digitalspy.com/discus...-channels/p144
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 18-07-2018, 20:27   #1293
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
5 more channel new testing on Virgin Media - info thanks to JJ20X over on DS Forum

July 17th.

-Internal I (For an channel like WorldBox called IQTV)
-Internal Q (For Quest HQ - but broadcasting and sound of BBC Red Button HD

July 18th.
-Internal V*
-Internal T*
-A second Internal P*
-Internal Z**

*Broadcasting on SD transport stream
**Broadcasting on HD transport stream.

Info thanks to DS Forum and JJ20X

See #3585 https://forums.digitalspy.com/discus...-channels/p144

I'm sorry but what exactly does that mean? we aren't all in the know, be better if it was explained in layman's terms, thx..
Old 18-07-2018, 20:32   #1294
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
I'm sorry but what exactly does that mean? we aren't all in the know, be better if it was explained in layman's terms, thx..
Look like Virgin Media new way of testing channels out before launch day.

Sky been doing it since 1998 with four or five numbers.
Old 18-07-2018, 21:08   #1295
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Do you think that would be big news?
Could be the new info channel that's starting or the new interactive quiz service??
Old 18-07-2018, 21:11   #1296
SonicMaster
cf.geek

SonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of light

Hmmm. A guessing game, might be:

Internal V - Vice
Internal T - The Vault (the least likely!)
Internal P - Paramount Network in SD or Premier Sports 2
Internal Z - Zee TV in HD
Old 18-07-2018, 21:24   #1297
Horizon
Media Watcher

Services: Sky, Cable & Freeview
Horizon has reached the bronze age
Horizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddonald2016 View Post
Could we be talking about horizon
I'm here.
Old 18-07-2018, 21:25   #1298
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
I'm here.
Old 18-07-2018, 21:27   #1299
Horizon
Media Watcher

Horizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate.Conj View Post
Amazon Video is possible - It's now on BT so maybe they have agreed something with Virgin.
I'd say the chance of Amazon Prime appearing on VM is absolute zero.

Look at the various interviews that Mike Fries and other American cable co bosses have done over the last year or so, and they view Amazon as a major threat to their business'. In fact, far more so than Netflix.
Old 18-07-2018, 21:53   #1300
Aguero9320
cf.addict

Services: Sky Q, Netflix, Prime, Disney+, Paramount+, Apple TV+
Aguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really nice

My TiVo received Internal Q on channel 217 for a couple of hours on Tuesday morning. I can confirm that Quest HD will launch on channel 217.

---------- Post added at 21:53 ---------- Previous post was at 21:49 ----------

Here's an introduction to IQTV: https://www.engadget.com/2018/03/02/.../?guccounter=1
Old 18-07-2018, 22:11   #1301
ottoni
cf.addict

ottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to behold

I can confirm premier sports HD is currently free for me, have to manually type in 551 to receive it though.
Old 18-07-2018, 22:12   #1302
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicMaster View Post
Hmmm. A guessing game, might be:

Internal V - Vice
Internal T - The Vault (the least likely!)
Internal P - Paramount Network in SD or Premier Sports 2
Internal Z - Zee TV in HD
Or

P - POP Max

Virgin Media has today launch Premier Sports in HD as we think when Premier Sports 2 launches soon it will launch in HD on Virgin Media UK on Channel 552.
Old 18-07-2018, 22:24   #1303
Rob King
cf.addict

Services: Virgin Media Ultimate Package with M600 Broadband , 360 Box owner , Volt Mobile, + Virgin Home Phon
Rob King will become famous soon enoughRob King will become famous soon enoughRob King will become famous soon enough

Freesports and Paramount Network both launching on 21st July just seen advert in my tiles above my shows on my v6 box
Old 18-07-2018, 22:25   #1304
Horizon
Media Watcher

Thumbs up Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottoni View Post
I can confirm premier sports HD is currently free for me, have to manually type in 551 to receive it though.
I just tried that and that works for me too.
Old 18-07-2018, 22:29   #1305
Rob King
cf.addict

Services: Virgin Media Ultimate Package with M600 Broadband , 360 Box owner , Volt Mobile, + Virgin Home Phon
Rob King will become famous soon enoughRob King will become famous soon enoughRob King will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
I just tried that and that works for me too.
Says for me I have to subscribe to see it
Closed Thread