Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 24-03-2013, 17:02   #6316
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Services: ClearFibre Internet, Vodafone mobile Google Pixel 4
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will21st View Post
All the best Cobby,I hope to be joining the Trek West in the not too distant future.
Well, best of luck to you too! I understand it's more difficult if you don't have an American spouse...
Cobbydaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 24-03-2013, 18:09   #6317
tizmeinnit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will21st View Post
All the best Cobby,I hope to be joining the Trek West in the not too distant future.
go South East mate load better lives to be had down in Aus and if you have a trade they want they will welcome you with open arms or New Zealand standard of living there can be great
Old 24-03-2013, 18:53   #6318
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by tizmeinnit View Post
go South East mate load better lives to be had down in Aus and if you have a trade they want they will welcome you with open arms or New Zealand standard of living there can be great
One of my stepsisters lives in Oz. She's thinking of coming back here, as the cost of living is horrendous.
Old 24-03-2013, 19:52   #6319
tizmeinnit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbydaler View Post
One of my stepsisters lives in Oz. She's thinking of coming back here, as the cost of living is horrendous.
I have mates down there doing real well. One guys fits kitchens and lives the life of Reily
Old 24-03-2013, 21:41   #6320
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Quote:
I have mates down there doing real well. One guys fits kitchens and lives the life of Reily
Well, she's a midwife & can't wait to get out...
Old 25-03-2013, 21:58   #6321
Will21st
Inactive

Services: XL Tv,100MB,M Phone.
Will21st has reached the bronze age
Will21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Well, best of luck to you too! I understand it's more difficult if you don't have an American spouse...
Yes,such is the myth being kept alive by the US Gov. unless you have the right skills and/or have Art to your name that will give you access. We'll see

Quote:
Possibly,but my eyes are firmly on the States,although I'd love to spend some time in China and India,their Film Industries are becoming monstrous and very influential....
Will21st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2013, 22:19   #6322
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Things are moving incredibly quickly! Identified a rental property on Saturday, Juliann saw it on Sunday and filled an application. She's tying things up with the owner tonight plus she's bought a Ford Focus...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20130325_120905.jpg (323.0 KB, 14 views)
Old 25-03-2013, 22:20   #6323
Will21st
Inactive

Services: XL Tv,100MB,M Phone.
Will21st has reached the bronze age
Will21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Things are moving incredibly quickly! Identified a rental property on Saturday, Juliann saw it on Sunday and filled an application. She's tying things up with the owner tonight plus she's bought a Ford Focus...
all the best to both of you,you got some very exciting times ahead of you!
Will21st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2013, 00:29   #6324
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze

Quote:
You must have quite a lengthy 'TO DO' list!

I hope it all goes very smoothly.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg keep-calm-and-carry-on-red.jpg (35.0 KB, 1 views)
Caff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2013, 00:48   #6325
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caff View Post
You must have quite a lengthy 'TO DO' list!

I hope it all goes very smoothly.
Don't talk to me about lists, she is the Listmeister!
Old 26-03-2013, 01:33   #6326
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze

Quote:

What time zone is Juliann in?
I'm guessing east coast and a mound of emails from her

Printer cartidges running out...
Boxes sky-high in the garage.
Do I really need these jeans and coffee-grinder any more?...

There's nothing like a good clear-out for a very good reason.

Any idea yet of what area you'd like to work in?
Caff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2013, 01:53   #6327
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura

Quote:
plus she's bought a Ford Focus...
erm ok.
Old 26-03-2013, 10:53   #6328
tizmeinnit

Quote:
out of interest how much have you budgeted to moving your life overseas? can not be cheap. Also what stuff you leaving behind? can I have some lol lol
Old 26-03-2013, 12:21   #6329
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbydaler
Quote:
out of interest how much have you budgeted to moving your life overseas? can not be cheap. Also what stuff you leaving behind? can I have some lol lol
Do you still have your cat and, if so, will it be moving with you? Could be worthwhile sorting out what you will need regarding any injections and certification now rather than trying to do it later.
Old 26-03-2013, 14:29   #6330
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

They were wrong....
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote