Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Changes to Virgin TV (2020)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Changes to Virgin TV (2020)

Old 03-04-2020, 13:57   #466
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2020)

I remember when BT Sports was added to all our packages, whether we wanted it or not, and the price went up to reflect this.

Does this now mean that we will all get a refund during the sports shutdown?
Taf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 03-04-2020, 14:12   #467
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
I remember when BT Sports was added to all our packages, whether we wanted it or not, and the price went up to reflect this.

If you fill in the form you will save just shy of a tenner per month.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 14:39   #468
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads

Quote:

Well not ALL of us. Though package channel additions over the years have increasingly moved us to the package tier BT was added to whether people wanted it on not.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 16:18   #469
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

Quote:

I've put in a claim for BT Sports on the Full House package. I'm half expecting them to trot out the 'but it's supplied at no extra cost to you' line.

It will be interesting to see the amount that they attribute for this 'free' service if they agree to reduce my bill.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 16:41   #470
Taf
cf.mega poster

Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star

I've claimed to pause BT Sport.

I wish I could have cancelled it instead as none of us here EVER watch ANY sport.

It'll be interesting to see their response.
Old 03-04-2020, 16:50   #471
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal

Quote:

As it did not have anything I wished watch it was the move that made me drop down a package or two ! Still I am keeping quite about premier sports as I still get it for nothing ! Not that it has a lot I ever watch !! Taff out of interest how has you BB this week.i am in witchurch going on and off a couple of times a day. My VPN report s broken connection s that's how I can see even when not using it.

Last edited by Itshim; 03-04-2020 at 16:53.
Itshim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 16:56   #472
RobboEdin
cf.mega poster

RobboEdin has reached the bronze age
RobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
I've put in a claim for BT Sports on the Full House package. I'm half expecting them to trot out the 'but it's supplied at no extra cost to you' line.

It will be interesting to see the amount that they attribute for this 'free' service if they agree to reduce my bill.
It’s £9.25.
RobboEdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 17:39   #473
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobboEdin View Post
It’s £9.25.
Now VM have put a figure on it I can see quite a few people wanting a permanent cut.
Old 03-04-2020, 18:33   #474
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobboEdin View Post
It’s £9.25.
Thanks.

---------- Post added at 18:33 ---------- Previous post was at 18:33 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
Now VM have put a figure on it I can see quite a few people wanting a permanent cut.
Yup.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 19:18   #475
Taf
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Let's see them wriggle out of this...
Old 03-04-2020, 20:15   #476
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Let's see them wriggle out of this...
They'll raise prices by £9.25 to make up for it.
Old 03-04-2020, 21:01   #477
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendkiller2k View Post
They'll raise prices by £9.25 to make up for it.
Yeah you'll get a new sewing channel and many more goodies like that to make up for it.....
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 21:41   #478
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Yeah you'll get a new sewing channel and many more goodies like that to make up for it.....
Off topic. It deserves a new thread...

Old 03-04-2020, 22:59   #479
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:

Beware! People will cotton on soon!
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 23:04   #480
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Beware! People will cotton on soon!
Wool you two just stop!

Your puns are crepe!
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote