Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Which TV is better please?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Freesat & Freeview

Which TV is better please?
View Poll Results: What TV please?
Sony 2 40.00%
LG 3 60.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 29-09-2019, 19:55   #1
auratodd27
Inactive

auratodd27 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Which TV is better please?

have two TV's in mind but can't decide which one is better? Can you advise me please? The model's I'm looking at are:

SONY BRAVIA KD43XG8096BU (£549.00)
LG 43UM7600PLB (£399.00)

Both are 43" my current TV (Toshiba) is a 32". The only reason I'm upgrading is that I would like to connect to WIFI to watch BBCi Player, UKTV Play etc. I have looked at both sets, and have been told that the Sony has a habit of dropping connection at various times.

Which has the better sound and colour?

Both have sports, vivid, cinema, etc. I did find the Sony remote more user friendly then the LG, but can't make up my mind which is the better set.

Many thanks and hope you can help?
auratodd27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 29-09-2019, 23:16   #2
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Which TV is better please?

You would be better asking on a TV related forum to be honest as both tvs have hdr10 and hlg which is what you want so don't risk it.

https://www.avforums.com
Old 04-10-2019, 17:08   #3
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Which TV is better please?

If you are only wanting to upgrade for apps why don't you just save money and get a stick/box that provides them e.g. Roku ?

Then buy a new TV later down the line when you have more reasons.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote