Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | More ITV region SD closures on Sky

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Sky TV, Sky+ & Sky Q

More ITV region SD closures on Sky

Old 16-03-2021, 19:42   #1
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
More ITV region SD closures on Sky

​According to a516digital on Twitter 7 more SD ITV regions are closing on Satellite.

https://twitter.com/a516digital/stat...4409346​

https://twitter.com/a516digital/stat...9606402​

West Country, Yorkshire, Central East, Anglia, Meridian Thames Valley, Meridian West and Tyne Tees​.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 01-04-2021, 13:45   #2
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: More ITV region SD closures on Sky

Neither link works.

My issue is I live in Essex and Hertfordshire is less than a mile from my front door, the BBC local news for me has more from Milton Keynes which is a 1:30 drive away .

ITV does Median? on SD/HD I can't remember which as it's not local either
Old 01-04-2021, 14:52   #3
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads

It appears those tweets have been made unavailable, probably deleted, by that user. They did work.

I think I had more than one source subsequent to posting that, but I can't find them now unfortunately. Sorry.

All I found was this, dated that same day (and day before in URL), which only refers to one ITV region.
https://www.itv.com/news/central/202...-set-top-boxes

The last time ITV made a raft of changes (October I think) there were a series of these pages, so they may well be available for those other regions they changed in mid-March. They aren't showing in my web search results.

---------- Post added at 13:52 ---------- Previous post was at 13:42 ----------

I looked to see if maybe the reason the a516digital removed their tweets, that I'd linked to, was to replace them with clearer, better worded replacements.

It appears this was the case. Those two previous links were replaced with this one.
https://twitter.com/a516digital/stat...94712228065290

It also gives extra information. That those ITV SD regions closing will be doing so on 13th April.
Old 13-04-2021, 14:38   #4
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

ITVBe+1 has closed on Sky channel 231.

The previously mentioned ITV SD region closures will presumably have happened at the same time as they were due today too. See here for details https://rxtvinfo.com/2021/explainer-...rom-13th-april