Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Chuck : Season 3

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Chuck : Season 3

Old 13-01-2010, 20:28   #61
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Chuck : Season 3

From what I have read, he's been kidnapped...
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 25-01-2010, 23:49   #62
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Episode 5 ("Chuck vs First Class") aired in Canada on Sunday, one day ahead of the US airing.
Old 26-01-2010, 00:23   #63
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Racked my brain for ten minutes until I realised where I'd seen his new love interest Then I Stupidly realised it was Lana
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 15:38   #64
Hiroki
Inactive

Services: SkyHD, Freesat & Virgin Media TV/BB
Hiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful one
Send a message via MSN to Hiroki

Just watched this program for the first time this week (the pilot one and vs the helicopter) seems to be decent enough......do the plots get better over the weeks?
Hiroki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 15:40   #65
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Chuck is great, and the plots just get weirder, geekier, wackier and just plain adictive
Old 30-03-2010, 15:43   #66
Hiroki
Inactive

Hiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful one

Nice.
The adverts made it seem like it was just going to be some cheesey/clumsy spy tv show but it has a nice blend of action and comedy and I am really glad I watched it now.

Chuck vs The Tango tonight
Old 30-03-2010, 16:00   #67
Kymmy
Inactive

Lets just say that season 3 is the best yet...
Old 30-03-2010, 16:01   #68
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

I thought last nights episode was probably the best yet, i'm really looking forward to next weeks
Shadow Demon UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 17:37   #69
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
Chuck is great, and the plots just get weirder, geekier, wackier and just plain adictive
QFT.

It's one of my favourite shows.
Old 02-04-2010, 17:22   #70
Hiroki
Inactive

Managed to watch the whole first series, really enjoyed it on the whole and can't wait to watch the second series
Old 25-05-2010, 15:11   #71
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

That finale double episode was awesome! Loved it. Certainly better than last seasons. That ending was awesome as well.

Spoiler: 
Am I the only one who thinks that Chuck's mam is gunna be a big bad? She certainly didn't appear to be a victim there. Maybe it's going down the Alias root? Dad = good, mam = bad/proposedly dead
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 01:33   #72
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Awesome

RIP Chuck's Dad

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Chuck's Mum turned out to be bad (& perhaps also something to do with Fulcrum & The Ring).

I wonder how it will work now everybody knows?
Old 26-05-2010, 14:22   #73
cimt

Well it worked fine with Morgan and Awesome knowing, although Ellie will be contantly paranoid for his safety. It'll probably be the same as normal. Although now it looks like he'll be working off the grid instead of for the CIA unless something happens in the first episode.
Old 31-05-2010, 16:58   #74
zing_deleted

Ive sat and watched all 3 seasons in about the last 10 days once again this forum points me to a tv show that ends up meaning im up till 3am every night to catch up lol Very good series must say it got me hooked,mind you the Chuck Sarah will they wont they got a bit tedious so I echo the General with the about time in ep 13/14 season 3 lol
Old 31-05-2010, 18:03   #75
cimt

I think the General's comment may of been a dig at the fans for wanting them to hurry up and get together.