Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Peacock coming to Sky at no extra cost.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.


Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Sky TV, Sky+ & Sky Q

Peacock coming to Sky at no extra cost.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-07-2021, 15:38   #1
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 8,829
RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Peacock coming to Sky at no extra cost.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...0729005660/en/

https://www.skygroup.sky/en-gb/artic...-coming-to-sky

Later This Year, Nearly 20 Million Sky Customers In UK, Ireland, Germany, Italy, Austria, and Switzerland Will Receive Peacock at No Extra Cost with Sky Q, NOW, and Sky Ticket Subscriptions

Ad-supported Peacock programming will be available to all Sky TV customers at no additional cost, bundled as part of the entertainment membership on NOW and Sky Ticket, and include a wide array of content, including The Office, Rutherford Falls, Saved by the Bell, Equalizer, Young Rock, Kardashians, Suits, Downton Abbey, and more. Over time, Peacock will continue to enhance its catalog of content drawing on the best Peacock Originals as well as NBCUniversal’s iconic library of series and movies.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 30-07-2021, 05:44   #2
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team
 
Paul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Nottingham
Services: VM Phone : Sky Mobile : Sky TV : VM BB (350 Mbps) : Talk-Talk BB (72 Mbps)
Posts: 23,883
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: Peacock coming to Sky at no extra cost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Sky Customers In UK, Ireland, Germany, Italy, Austria, and Switzerland Will Receive Peacock at No Extra Cost with Sky Q, NOW, and Sky Ticket Subscriptions

Ad-supported Peacock programming will be available to all Sky TV customers at no additional cost, bundled as part of the entertainment membership on NOW and Sky Ticket
So not available to all Sky TV customers then ?
I dont have NOW, I dont have Sky Q, and Ive never even heard of Sky Ticket.
__________________

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2021, 10:44   #3
Richardr
cf.addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: St Albans, UK
Services: V6, Full House, Braodband
Posts: 102
Richardr is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Peacock coming to Sky at no extra cost.

Sky Ticket is similar to NOW but in Germany and some other European countries.
Richardr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2021, 10:49   #4
noel43
cf.member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Teesside
Services: Tivo. XL (tv) L (bb)
Posts: 91
noel43 will become famous soon enoughnoel43 will become famous soon enoughnoel43 will become famous soon enough
Re: Peacock coming to Sky at no extra cost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
https://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...0729005660/en/

https://www.skygroup.sky/en-gb/artic...-coming-to-sky

Later This Year, Nearly 20 Million Sky Customers In UK, Ireland, Germany, Italy, Austria, and Switzerland Will Receive Peacock at No Extra Cost with Sky Q, NOW, and Sky Ticket Subscriptions

Ad-supported Peacock programming will be available to all Sky TV customers at no additional cost, bundled as part of the entertainment membership on NOW and Sky Ticket, and include a wide array of content, including The Office, Rutherford Falls, Saved by the Bell, Equalizer, Young Rock, Kardashians, Suits, Downton Abbey, and more. Over time, Peacock will continue to enhance its catalog of content drawing on the best Peacock Originals as well as NBCUniversal’s iconic library of series and movies.
Not a lot on it to be honest. Had a free month have it up

---------- Post added at 10:49 ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel43 View Post
Not a lot on it to be honest. Had a free month gave it up
noel43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2021, 13:01   #5
Jaymoss
Just a Geek
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 686
Jaymoss has a very nice sixpackJaymoss has a very nice sixpackJaymoss has a very nice sixpackJaymoss has a very nice sixpackJaymoss has a very nice sixpackJaymoss has a very nice sixpackJaymoss has a very nice sixpackJaymoss has a very nice sixpackJaymoss has a very nice sixpackJaymoss has a very nice sixpackJaymoss has a very nice sixpackJaymoss has a very nice sixpackJaymoss has a very nice sixpackJaymoss has a very nice sixpackJaymoss has a very nice sixpackJaymoss has a very nice sixpack
Re: Peacock coming to Sky at no extra cost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel43 View Post
Not a lot on it to be honest. Had a free month have it up

---------- Post added at 10:49 ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 ----------

At a look at their free service using a VPN and Brave browser as none of the others were liked due to ad blockers ( Brave is great for blocking ads without showing the blocking to the services ) and there is stuff I would watch I think
Jaymoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:29.


Server: curium.zmnt.uk
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.