Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 11-02-2007, 23:59   #106
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Re: what game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryl View Post
grim fandango
Grim Fandango??? do people still play that??? I loved that game
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 12-02-2007, 22:36   #107
Boaz
cf.addict

Boaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really nice

TR 3 again, but for the first time on the Pc, with a pc controller.
Boaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 23:02   #108
pooper
Inactive

Services: VM 20Mb
pooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of light

I just tried playing Albatross18 again, but it no longer runs very well (due to the updates between now, and the last time i played it... plus i'm running on an LCD now, and it's higher res) :'(
pooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2007, 18:27   #109
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Armed Assault flippin eck it's good but it's hard!
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2007, 20:06   #110
AndyIggs83
Inactive

Services: NTL TV & 10MB BB
AndyIggs83 will become famous soon enoughAndyIggs83 will become famous soon enoughAndyIggs83 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to AndyIggs83

Mainly playing xbox live pro evo and cod3 for xbox360

Then theres the game that wrecks my life but has done for years which is football manager 2007! (formally chamionship manager)
AndyIggs83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2007, 12:07   #111
Skatoony
Inactive

Services: Sky Digital & Sky BB
Skatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation era
Send a message via ICQ to Skatoony Send a message via MSN to Skatoony

I've got my self back into UT2004 again, playing Team Arena Master, Freeze Tag and Onslaught with 32-players
Skatoony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2007, 12:13   #112
Graham M
-

Services: FreeSat+ Tivo V-Box VM 60MBit
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Graham M Send a message via Yahoo to Graham M

I just installed BF2142 yesterday, my name is LoonyZeph if anyone wants to add me
Graham M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2007, 17:40   #113
Bulky
Inactive

Bulky has reached the bronze age
Bulky has reached the bronze age

Just finished Gears of War on hardcore , straight away started insane , amazing game , insane is exactly what it says
Old 18-02-2007, 17:43   #114
Wiciu
Inactive

Wiciu is an unknown quantity at this point

I play on my PS2 FIFA07, Call of Duty3, and Black (480p :-)) )all games i play Online apart from Black.
Wiciu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2007, 17:44   #115
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

I'm playing COD 3 at the moment until i buy something else.
Old 18-02-2007, 18:49   #116
Gareth
cf.mega poster

Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars

Am at the in-laws in the south of France, and didn't bring any games with me... luckily I can remember my Steam password, so I'm downloading CS right now
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2007, 19:16   #117
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

My missus got me battlestations midway so I will be playing that later.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2007, 12:19   #118
zing_deleted

UFP Afterlight well its a blast from the past anyway.I played Enemy Unknown for hours and hours on the old Playstation. Format is pretty much the same but obviously it looks nicer
Old 22-02-2007, 15:20   #119
jarvis149
Inactive

jarvis149 is an unknown quantity at this point

2142 was my game but i've ranked all the way and have all the unlocks now and is getting boring so gone back to bf2 and the mods poe2 and project reallity 2 great mods well worth a go and the best of it is they are FREE!!!!!!! also play COH and championship manager and gtr but tbh cant wait for quake wars to come out
jarvis149 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 20:45   #120
Skatoony
Inactive

Services: Sky Digital & Sky BB
Skatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation era
Send a message via ICQ to Skatoony Send a message via MSN to Skatoony

Bought Maelstrom today and I can't get off it. It is the first RTS game I have really got into - the alien race is so cool to play as!
Skatoony is offline   Reply With Quote