Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Films to see in 2019

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Film & Cinema

Films to see in 2019

Old 30-04-2019, 17:44   #121
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Films to see in 2019

That is the worst thing I have ever seen in my life
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 01-05-2019, 18:35   #122
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
That honestly looks dreadful!
l quite agree.
Old 01-05-2019, 20:49   #123
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

I can't stop laughing at it. Sonic the..whatever that's meant to be and Gangsters Paradise.
Old 01-05-2019, 21:53   #124
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

I thought it was an SNL thing at first.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 04:42   #125
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

So they're already backtracking and redesigning the character. Who threw 90 million at this crap?
Old 03-05-2019, 12:24   #126
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

https://news.sky.com/story/sonic-fil...klash-11709930
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 13:01   #127
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

At least they appear to be listening.
Old 06-05-2019, 16:45   #128
General Maximus
Ran Away

General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

This has just made it look a million times better. I love how they have tied it into the events of Endgame and it just makes the whole universe (MCU) more realistic. I love it!

Last edited by General Maximus; 06-05-2019 at 16:52.
Old 06-05-2019, 19:48   #129
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post

This has just made it look a million times better. I love how they have tied it into the events of Endgame and it just makes the whole universe (MCU) more realistic. I love it!
Is there a watch order for the Avenger movies as i don't want to do in the wrong order and i can't remember what i have watched?
Old 06-05-2019, 20:20   #130
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
That is the worst thing I have ever seen in my life
You cannot have watched many crap films then.

It looked very much like a childrens film, probably not something Id go to the cinema to watch, but maybe download a some point and try.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 20:25   #131
General Maximus
Ran Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Is there a watch order for the Avenger movies as i don't want to do in the wrong order and i can't remember what i have watched?
There are lots of weird and wonderful ideas out there. Some people think you can watch Guardians 1 and 2 back to back and wherever you want in the list of films. I originally watched them in release order at the cinema and chose to do so when I have gone back and rewatched them in the run up to Infinity War and Endgame. The only tweak I made is not watching Hulk at all because it is a different actor and spoils my realism factor and I watch Captain America first. Although I know what is coming, because the Marvel movies flow into each other and stories and characters crossover I like to watch CA:TFA first because it sets up SHIELD, has more significance and lets you appreciate it more when you hear about it in Iron Man. Other than that I stick to release order, I think you appreciate it more as references are often made to the events in previous films such as this new Spiderman film strongly references Endgame and Thor (3) Ragnarok, despite appearing to be a standalone film, references Avengers 2 and one of the best moments for me in Antman and the Wasp is a scene which references Civil War.

Last edited by General Maximus; 06-05-2019 at 20:28.
Old 06-05-2019, 20:55   #132
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
There are lots of weird and wonderful ideas out there. Some people think you can watch Guardians 1 and 2 back to back and wherever you want in the list of films. I originally watched them in release order at the cinema and chose to do so when I have gone back and rewatched them in the run up to Infinity War and Endgame. The only tweak I made is not watching Hulk at all because it is a different actor and spoils my realism factor and I watch Captain America first. Although I know what is coming, because the Marvel movies flow into each other and stories and characters crossover I like to watch CA:TFA first because it sets up SHIELD, has more significance and lets you appreciate it more when you hear about it in Iron Man. Other than that I stick to release order, I think you appreciate it more as references are often made to the events in previous films such as this new Spiderman film strongly references Endgame and Thor (3) Ragnarok, despite appearing to be a standalone film, references Avengers 2 and one of the best moments for me in Antman and the Wasp is a scene which references Civil War.

Cheers for that.

I have seen all of Phase 1, and possibly Phase 2, can't remember if i have seen Age of Ultron though, and have only seen 3 in Phase 3, it random order.

Think i need to fire up Kodi while the other half is away!
Old 06-05-2019, 21:21   #133
General Maximus
Ran Away

If you are wanting to watch Endgame at the cinema i cant suggest strongly enough how much better it is going to be for you if you start right at the beginning. You might think you remember everything from Iron Man and Captain America etc but you will be amazed the difference it makes starting from scratch. The excitement and anticipation builds with each film and you become completely engrossed in them as you realise it is all one big story. I did it last year for Infinity War and it felt fantastic. I wasnt planning to do it this year but fate said otherwise and i broke my wrist so i had nothing but time to watch them. I timed it just right so i finished Black Panther and Antman and the Wasp on the Wednesday Endgame came out and then i went to see the doublebill with Infinity War. It was a magical experience. (I had seen Captain Marvel four times at the cinema recently).
Old 06-05-2019, 23:13   #134
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
If you are wanting to watch Endgame at the cinema i cant suggest strongly enough how much better it is going to be for you if you start right at the beginning. You might think you remember everything from Iron Man and Captain America etc but you will be amazed the difference it makes starting from scratch. The excitement and anticipation builds with each film and you become completely engrossed in them as you realise it is all one big story. I did it last year for Infinity War and it felt fantastic. I wasnt planning to do it this year but fate said otherwise and i broke my wrist so i had nothing but time to watch them. I timed it just right so i finished Black Panther and Antman and the Wasp on the Wednesday Endgame came out and then i went to see the doublebill with Infinity War. It was a magical experience. (I had seen Captain Marvel four times at the cinema recently).
I've added them all to my Trakt watch list collection.

Usually don't go to the Cinema now, as it is too expensive and I like watching on Kodi at home.
Old 08-05-2019, 13:57   #135
General Maximus
Ran Away

I am feeling a lot happier about it now but I still don't think it is going to be as good as the cartoon: