Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation
Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2018, 12:02   #376
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post

But isn’t it again the weird logic of liberals and the hysteria types that the big increases were all down to Obama and now the falls are all Trump’s doing.
!
Well as you said a few posts back. It's been a year since Obama is out so this fall isn't to do with him. If Trump is claiming credit for a rise he is going to have to take credit for the fall too.

Personally I don't think Presidents have much of an impact on the overall economy unless they really break it somehow. Short-term measures can boost it but the underlying health is down to all sorts of things. This is a global sell-off and markets have a mind of their own. Part of this correction might be that the tax bill artificially boosted it and now it's reverting to the mean, part of it probably is the suggestion of higher inflation coming, part of it might be fear. Who knows?
Advertisement
Old 06-02-2018, 13:11   #377
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Bitcoin has also tumbled quite dramatically.
Old 06-02-2018, 13:12   #378
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Yes, albeit for separate reasons, that is quite funny.
Old 06-02-2018, 13:14   #379
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
It reminds me of the dot-com bubble.
Old 06-02-2018, 14:50   #380
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Dow Jones doing better so far today. Hopefully it's stabilizes.
Old 06-02-2018, 15:55   #381
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Where in any point of your link did Trump call anyone treasonous?

Don't get me wrong but as I have said many times, I don't like him, I most likely never will but I would never misquote anyone on that basis.
Someone said they were treasonous, and he agreed with them - that's calling someone treasonous...

Quote:
"They were like death and un-American. Un-American. Somebody said, 'Treasonous.' I mean, yeah, I guess, why not," he said to laughter.

"Can we call that treason? Why not," he added. He made the remarks during a speech at a manufacturing plant in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Of course, apparently now it was just "tongue in cheek"...

Why do I call him Russki Donald?

Well his son said in 2008
Quote:
“In terms of high-end product influx into the US,” he says, “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets … We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”
In the same year, he sold a property in Florida, in the middle of a property recession due to the economic crisis, to a Russian for over twice what he paid for it 4 years before (he paid $40 million, received $95 million).

Let's not forget Donald Jr's meeting with a Russian lawyer, or the fact that Trump seems to always praise Putin, and hardly ever criticises him, or that Trump ignored the sanctions on Russia passed by both the House and the Senate by overwhelming majorities.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 06-02-2018 at 17:18.
Old 06-02-2018, 19:58   #382
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:
The Dow Jones, apparently there was a correction then a sell off occurred.

But isn’t it again the weird logic of liberals and the hysteria types that the big increases were all down to Obama and now the falls are all Trump’s doing.

Oh and Andrew, don’t push your luck with me and you know exactly what I’m talking about. Grow up!
I can but guess. If it's about calling him Comrade Trump, see the following post as to why this is warranted: https://www.cableforum.uk/board/show...&postcount=381
Old 06-02-2018, 20:10   #383
Mr Banana

A trump tweet from 2015, what did it drop my yesterday?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DVUmXTRV...jpg&name=small

Old 06-02-2018, 20:48   #384
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Banana View Post

Must be fake. I don't even think there was a drop that big in 2015.
Old 06-02-2018, 20:53   #385
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Must be fake. I don't even think there was a drop that big in 2015.
Looks more like a joke with Dow Jones spelt as Dow Joans.
Old 06-02-2018, 21:06   #386
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:

It’s a joke tweet, and the guy that did it is getting deluged...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-42959655
Quote:
Shaun Usher
@ShaunUsher
Replying to @ShaunUsher
Sweet mother of god. Not for one second did I think people would believe that to be genuine.
9:53 PM - Feb 5, 2018
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Old 06-02-2018, 22:24   #387
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:

It's very easy to fake a Trump tweet, as I did so in this post not that long ago...

https://www.cableforum.uk/board/show...postcount=1034
Old 06-02-2018, 23:22   #388
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

Quote:
It's very easy to fake a Trump tweet, as I did so in this post not that long ago...

https://www.cableforum.uk/board/show...postcount=1034
That was your finest forum moment for me Mick.

---------- Post added at 23:22 ---------- Previous post was at 22:48 ----------

Quote:
Hard right dominates use of fake US news, Oxford study finds
Reuters Institue study finds that Trump supporters are more polarised and share a wider range of misinformation than any other US audience group on Twitter

However, ultra-rightwing “hard conservatives” shared the most misinformation while accounts that tweeted hashtags favouring Mr Trump dominated junk news posting on Twitter."
"According to Lisa-Maria Neudert, one of the Oxford researchers, the inaccurate stories shared before Mr Trump’s State of the Union address on January 30 included an article that said flu vaccines were “the greatest medical fraud in the history of the world”. Another claimed the EU was underpinned by “Luciferian” ideology."
https://www.ft.com/content/611d5c90-...7-42f857ea9f09
https://reutersinstitute.politics.ox.ac.uk/
Old 07-02-2018, 13:46   #389
Mick
Cable Forum Team

DEVELOPING: Text messages from disgraced FBI Agents reveal Peter Strzok and Lisa Page appear to show that former FBI Director James Comey had apparently told Strzok and Page that President Obama wanted “to know everything we’re doing."

Quote:
While it is not strange for a sitting president to be made aware of such high profile investigations, it raises concerns that Obama might have been personally involved in them and implicated in any inappropriate or illegal activity that was part of those investigations.

The FBI investigation into whether Clinton had sent classified information using a private email server became perhaps the biggest stumbling block of her presidential run. The still unproven narrative that Trump colluded with Russia to win the elections, became one of the main attack lines against Trump.

FBI Director James Comey testified under oath before the Senate Intelligence Committee on June 8, 2016, that Obama’s Attorney General, Loretta Lynch, had instructed him to describe the investigation into Clinton as a “matter” instead of a “criminal investigation.”
https://www.theepochtimes.com/fbi-ag...g_2435110.html

Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee Grassley, releases a less redacted and declassified information on the criminal referral of former British Spy MI6 Agent, Steele:-

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo...0Referral).pdf
Old 07-02-2018, 14:09   #390
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Can't really see much to that story unless there is more information. The FBI director briefing the President is not a big deal, even Trump asking Corney wasn't the issue with the Russia Probe, it's if Obama tried to then intervene in an active investigation there will be an issue.
Closed Thread