Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Jokes Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment

Jokes Thread

Old 28-02-2014, 10:18   #1771
Jimi
Permanently Banned

Services: VM
Jimi doesn't have many friendsJimi doesn't have many friendsJimi doesn't have many friends
Re: [Merged] Jokes Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Showing your age old one better watch out or I'll start calling you Old Jimi
Why I've never been so insulted in all my life !!!
Well not since yesterday when my wife insulted me.
Jimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 28-02-2014, 16:35   #1772
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

[QUOTE=heero_yuy;35676306]Ah well if you're going to joke about us blokes then choke on your conflakes:

Dogs are better than women because: The later you get home the more\
pleased a dog is to see you.
Dogs are better than women because: Dogs love it when your friends come over.
Dogs are better than women because: Dogs appreciate your singing.
Dogs are better than women because: Dogs think breaking wind is funny
Dogs are tetter than women because: Dogs aren't catty.

Dogs are better than women because: Dogs understand that all animals\
smaller than a dog were made to be hunted.

The reasons woman prefer dogs to men...

Dogs miss you when you're gone.
Dogs do not play games with you -- except fetch (and they never laugh at how you throw).
Dogs don't feel threatened by your intelligence.
You can train a dog and it will even get your newspaper.
Dogs are easy to buy for.
You are never suspicious of your dog's dreams.
Dogs understand what 'no' means.
Dogs don't need therapy to deal with their problems.
Dogs are happy with whatever you feed them. This is a big bonus for me...LOL
Middle-aged dogs don't feel the need to abandon you for a younger owner.
Dogs don't borrow your credit cards or mobile phone.
Dogs don't play video games.
Dogs don't drink beer or watch football.
Old 28-02-2014, 16:53   #1773
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

The only problem with dogs is. they can't cook your dinner or wash your clothes.

and their claws really hurt when they dig them in your back.
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2014, 17:11   #1774
Jimi
Permanently Banned

Jimi doesn't have many friendsJimi doesn't have many friendsJimi doesn't have many friends

Put a dog in the boot of a car for 20 minutes,open it,then the dog will jump out and kiss you,try doing the same thing with a woman and she'll scream and bawl and probably kick you where it hurts most.
Old 28-02-2014, 17:16   #1775
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi View Post
Put a dog in the boot of a car for 20 minutes,open it,then the dog will jump out and kiss you,try doing the same thing with a woman and she'll scream and bawl and probably kick you where it hurts most.
You talking fae experience Jimi ... LOL
Old 28-02-2014, 18:13   #1776
Jimi
Permanently Banned

Yes,and my squeaky voice is proof of it.
Old 28-02-2014, 23:33   #1777
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Seems we like dogs.
I love dogs
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 21:24   #1778
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

What is the definition of a good farmer?

A MAN OUTSTANDING IN HIS FIELD!

---------- Post added at 21:24 ---------- Previous post was at 19:43 ----------

I walked in to a fish and chip shop today.

"I've got no fish already cooked and I'm out of cod, rock, plaice, haddock and scampi", said the bloke behind the counter.

"Better get your skates on then", I replied.
Old 15-03-2014, 02:52   #1779
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Services: ClearFibre Internet, Vodafone mobile Google Pixel 4
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars

The Dalai Lama walks everywhere barefoot which has left him with enlarged areas of hardened skin.

In addition his meagre diet means he is quite frail and suffers very bad breath.

Spoiler: 
You could say he is a super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.
Cobbydaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 12:48   #1780
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

A police recruit was asked during the exam, "What would you do if you had to arrest your own mother?" He replied, "Call for backup."
Old 30-04-2015, 21:57   #1781
Derek
Inactive

Services: SkyHD and Broadband
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars

Nicola Sturgeon was on her campaign trail and touring the countryside in a chauffeur-driven car.

Suddenly a cow jumps out into the road, they hit it full on and the car comes to a stop. Nicola says to the chauffeur ‘You get out and check – you were driving!'

The chauffeur gets out, checks and tells her that the animal was dead.

‘You were driving; so you had better go and tell the farmer,’ says Nicola

Five hours later the chauffeur returns totally plastered, hair ruffled with a big grin on his face.

‘My goodness what happened to you?’ Asks Nicola

The chauffeur replies: ‘When I got there, the farmer opened his best bottle of malt whisky, the wife gave me a slap up meal and the daughter made love to me.’

‘What on earth did you say?’ asks Nicola

Not much really….. I knocked on the door, and when it was answered I said……..’I’m Nicola Sturgeon’s chauffeur and I’ve just killed the cow!'
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 08:06   #1782
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

2 Jews are reading the morning newspaper, when 1 realises that the other one is reading The Guardian.

Shocked, he says 'Shlomo, how can you read this terrible Jew-hating rag? Have you no standards?'

So Shlomo answers 'What standards? Why should I read newspapers that highlight the never-ending 2 thousand-year old Jewish plight, and fight for acceptance, it's bloody depressing. Reading the Guardian is phenomenal! We Jews control the world, we're all rich and powerful, we're in charge of everything and everyone, and we control pretty much every country on earth, even though we only make up 0.03% of the world population! Why would I NOT read such fantastic news?'

(taken from the Spectator comments section)
Old 10-08-2015, 09:25   #1783
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

I'm obliged to Kelvin McKenzie's column in the Sun today for this amusing snippet:

Quote:
The professional medical body overseeing breast enlargements is called the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons; ( BAAPS )
Old 15-09-2015, 14:46   #1784
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Services: ClearFibre Internet, Vodafone mobile Google Pixel 4
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars

My wife asked me to stop singing Wonderwall.

I said maybe...

Here's a photo of last night's R.E.M. concert.

That's me in the corner...
Cobbydaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2015, 10:02   #1785
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
A pun by comedian Darren Walsh has scooped the prize for funniest joke of the Edinburgh Fringe.

The 39-year-old, whose show Punderbolt is on at the Pleasance, took first place in the vote by TV channel Dave.

The winning joke was: "I just deleted all the German names off my phone. It's Hans free."

Walsh, from Peterborough, who won the first UK Pun Championship last year, said he was delighted. "What a punderful feeling," he said.
Source